Explanations

-Rosie's P.O.V For No Reason Whatsoever-

I felt my blood run cold the second Notch said... his name. "I thought that was just a legend!" Amy gasped beside me. I shakily nodded in agreement. Notch sighed and shook his head. "For my thousands of years alive, I have known Herobrine," he explained, "There was once a time when we worked together in peace to create Minecraft. Then things changed and we fell out and went seperate ways."

Stampy sniffed. "So just because you knew him in your past means you won't fight him now to save the universe you worked so hard to create? You'll let thousands of innocentt people die because you can't let go of your past?" he snarled, his tail waving about wildly. Shocked silence claimed the room. "Stampy... Not a good idea," Finnball breathed, his eyes wide as he glanced from Notch to the outraged Stampy. I slowly nodded in agreement, though I was even more surprised to haer Notch's response. "It's okay, Finnball - Stampy here tells the truth. I am truly a coward to have dwelled on the past this long and forgotten about the countless lives that must be protected today. But if he must be stopped, I couldn't bring myself to kill him," he sighed. Then he fixed us with a hopeful look that chilled me to the bone. He wasn't seriously going to ask us to do that.... was he?

It turned out he was. "So, would you?" he prompted, his eyes filled with hope and expectation. For a few minutes nobody answered: then Stampy replied slowly, "What would we get from it?" Notch's eyes widened. "Fame. A reputation as a true hero. All the riches you could imagine," he said immediately. Stampy lowered his head and sighed. Then he said in a quiet voice, "But none of those are things I want." Notch lifted an eyebrow in surprise. "What else could you wish for?" he asked, evidentally confused. Stampy fixed him with a gaze so intense that it bore fire. "The only thing me and my friends want is Lee back," he growled, his fur on end and his head held high.

Silence again. If Lee really did come back to us.... Well, I would give up anything and everything for that to happen. But still, could Notch really give us back our friend? My question was instantly answered. "Well, I suppose if you were to kill Herobrine then all the people killed during the time of no respawn would come back.... Probably with their memories too," he murmured. My heart skipped a beat. If we killed Herobrine, we would get Lee back.

A menacing grin spread across Stampy's face as he turned to face us, a wild and desperate gleam in his eyes. "Time to prepare for battle, my friends!" he purred. 

A/N I TOLD YOU TO TRUST ME, DIDN'T I?!?! BUT NOOOOO.... EVERYONE WAS CRYING BECAUSE LEE DIED AND NOBODY WOULD LISTEN TO ME. WELL, HA - YOU SHOULD NEVER DOUBT MY CHOICES!!!!! Errr-hmm.... Now that's over.... But seriously, if you think about, if Lee never died then the entire storyline of this book would be ruined because they'd have no reason to go find Notch and all, so yeahh.... ALWAYS TRUST ME, YA HEAR?! NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS FROM IGNORING ME. NOW GET AWAY FROM THIS BOOK AND FIND A LIFE BEYOND THE INTERNET, MY FANLING. That sounds weird, but oh wel.... xD