Keep Her Safe

-Amy's P.O.V, This Time For A Reason-

The second he mentioned Lee's revival I felt myself getting giddy with joy. Yet even that hardly trumped the sinking feeling I had that I had been in this city before. It was like the feeling I had when we arrived in the world beside Stampy's, when Squid and I spent the trip swimming in the ocean. Well, there was no point in musing over it whilst the others discussed battle plans with Notch. Tentatively, I stepped forwards.

"Notch, sir - there's something that's been confusing me for a while now," I murmured. He turned to face me, his kind face alight with curiousity. I didn't need to be asked. "Well, ever since we left our world to come here and during our stay here, I've felt as though I've been here before. Like I'm remembering places and things I've never encountered before," I explained. Notch frowned, a thoughtful look clouding his eyes. "What did you say your name was again?" he asked. I mentally face-palmed - how could anyone be so forgetful. "Amy Lee," I replied swiftly. I was worried to see that Notch now looked quite serious and grave. "Do you remember your family?" he asked. At first the question came as a shock to me, but as I searched my memory, I realized something terrified me just as much as the prospect of fighting Herobrine. I had no memories or recolection of my family whatsoever.

I could feel the blood draining from my face as I slowly shook my head. Notch too began to grow pale and now everyone else was listening in, horror plastered on their faces as Notch said his next words. "As much as I am afraid to say it, Amy, I believe you have been unfortunate enough to somehow be killed in your past. Evidentally you have respawned and lost your memory. However, now it would appear that memories of your... err... previous life, shall we say, are returning to you," he explained slowly. I think I nearly fainted then and there. 

Rosie was the first to break the silence. "What does that mean? What will happen if and when she fully regains her memories?" she asked. Notch turned to her. "She will do whatever she wishes to do. She may choose to continue her current life, or she may find herself longing to return to the people she met in her previous life. However, as I would say it is safe to assume Herobrine's apparent loss of power is causing this, I would suggest that she stays with me until Herobrine is gone," he replied, "She may go into a state of shock when her memories return. It would best for her to stay in my care whilst the rest of you find and kill Herobrine."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. Hands shaking and trembling, I sat myself back down whilst Notch filled a potion bottle with some water for me to drink. "Thanks," I whispered hoarsely as I took the bottle and sipped the cool liquid. He returned to discussing the matter of war with Stampy and the others. War, I thought to myself, Why do these things always end in war for us? 

"So, as I was saying, Herobrine's world should be beyond the eastern barrier. I suggest you keep your guard up. I shall lend you some enchanted weapons and armour to assist you," he told them. Stampy nodded sharply. He looked ready for battle, yet I could see the fear shining in his emereld eyes. Notch then went into another room and returned a few minutes later with armour and weaponry spilling out of his inventory. He handed Stampy a map before giving each of my friends full diamond armour, a diamond sword, a bow and a stack of arrows. "I will look after Amy," he promised. Stampy nodded before they came over to where I was sat. 

"If you do getr your memories back then... try not to forget us," he murmured, his voice wavering as he finished. Finnball put a hand on Stampy's shoulder and steered him away, whilst Rosie literally fell upon me. "Remember us if... Well, you know," she whispered, tears shining in her eyes. I forced a smile and replied soothingly, "I could never forget my friends." As they drew away and left the door, Rosie paused one last time to look at Notch and say, "Keep her safe." He smiled reassuringly and waved them away, the doors clicking shut behind them. That was it. They were off to fight the most feared and treacherous villain in the Minecraft universe. 

A/N Dun... Dun... DUUUNNNN!!! So, the Amy they know is only a respawned version of her original self? :0 What will happen when she regains her memories?!

..... Wait until next chapter ti find out xD! What, you didn't really think I'd tell you know, did you?!