11 ~ Homesick

I am SO sorry.... . It's been over 5 months since I last updated!!! I'm seriously the worst.... My internet got shut off for awhile and my sister moved out so I couldn't use her laptop anymore but I got my own laptop for Christmas!!!! I even got an iPhone so I can check in regularly and talk to fans and stuff. I'll try to be more on top of this!!!!! 

~*~ recap ~*~

Ariel's P.O.V.

I snuggled in and closed my eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis' P.O.V.

"Okay Lou. You have to be strong." Harry stood in front of me with a stern look and his hands on my shoulders.

"Haz, don't worry." I smiled up at the lad and he gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm the only person who knows what's been going on with you. Just promise that you'll be careful. We don't want people finding things out too soon." He explained and I sighed.

"I know. I know." I replied.

"Hey, Lou. How are you doing?" Harry moved out of the way and I was face to face with a small blonde that looked all too similar to girl I was in love in.

"Hey, Niall. I'm a little frazzled knowing she'll be here any minute but after what happened last time, I have controlled myself. Just being in the same room as her will be enough." I told him and he laughed nervously.

"I just hope she's okay too." He smiled timidly and I pulled him into a hug.

"Ariel is so lucky to have a cousin like you. It's nice knowing someone cares about her so much." I admitted and he laughed.

"As her cousin, I like knowing someone like you respected her. There really isn't anyone better I could have asked for her to be with. She is like my sister. I want her to be safe and happy. I'm really sorry for what happened." He trailed off and I half smiled reassuringly at him.

"It's alright. I've managed to live this long. What's a little bit more?" I teased and he smiled.

"Niall." I stiffened a little at the beautiful voice that rang behind me. 

"Ariel!" Niall quickly pushed past me and wrapped the strawberry blonde in a giant hug. I smiled at the embrace and moved to stand beside Harry.

Suddenly, all five member of One Direction were standing in the same place. One after the other giving Ariel a hug until it came to me.

"Hi." I smiled at her after swallowing the lump in the throat.

"Hi." She responded with a dazzling smile.

"Thanks for coming." I told her and she laughed a little.

"I wanted to see the boys again." She replied and I nodded.

"It's quite refreshing to see your face." Zayn stepped forward and Ariel half smiled in her adorable way.

"Hey Zaynie. How've you been?" She asked and he shrugged.

"I'd be better had you actually said goodbye to me the first time." He folded his arms and she looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry. But hey! I never actually said goodbye to you so it's like I never left. We have no need for welcoming. We can just be as we were." She beamed at him and his frown faltered.

"You are something." He laughed as he pulled her into a hug.

Ariel's P.O.V.

 There was nothing I wanted more than to hug Louis after embracing the other four boys. I knew, though, that that action would probably be a very bad idea.