3 ~ Teryn

I'm sorry for all the sadness and tears I may have caused.... hopefully my fingers don't find the torture amusing and keep making bad things happen. Honestly what happens all depends on the clicking of my nails when I open my draft.

~*~ recap ~*~

Niki-

"You're right. Thanks Nik." I was very surprised when Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug. I quickly laced my arms around him and hugged him back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ariel P.O.V.

What kind of sick joke was Niki trying to pull? She told me that he missed me, that he cries, and he wears tons of makeup to hide the tear stains. In this interview, he seems to be right back with his jokes and bubbly spirit. If Niki hadn't said anything, I totally wouldn't even have realized he was in pain. He seemed pretty happy with his smile and melodious laughter. The boys were smiling at his comments and the band appeared to be back to their crazy teenage boy band ways. 

Louis was back to himself. He was back to having to be in the spotlight. There was very few times when he wasn't looking at the camera. His smile was soft and the look in his eye was one of longing but I wondered who he was trying to impress. 

I cried thinking about the girl on the other side of a TV screen somewhere who he had moved onto. It hurt to breathe and my brain was buzzing with questions. I know I was the one to walk away and I had wanted him to move on, but I was in more pain over him finding someone than I had been when I first left.

"How is your tour coming along boys?" The host asked.

"We're getting around. We are meeting a lot of fantastic people and making so many unforgettable memories." Liam smiled at the woman and she nodded.

"You boys planning on making a new album?" She asked again.

"Oh undoubtedly. This is our life. I honestly don't know what else we could do if we weren't in this band." Niall spoke and Harry laughed.

"I'd still work in a bakery." He joked and Louis pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Loving the company of four old woman." Louis winked and his voice ripped a hole inside me.

"Shut up, Louis." Harry rolled his eyes at the lad.

"What do you plan on doing when you guys get back across seas?" Ellen inquired and the boys looked amongst themselves.

"More than likely spend a bucket load of time with family and friends." Zayn said and I realized that they had all been gone for almost two years now.

"I bet you all miss someone back home." She sympathized.

"Yeah, there's people for all of us who we want to reconnect with and give time back. We can't get back any time that we have been gone, but we can try and I think we all want to do our best to put things together again."  Louis commented and the boys gave him puzzled looks. I'll admit that his answer was a little weird.

"Speaking of which, how is your girlfriend Harry?" The blonde woman asked and he looked towards back stage.

"She's perfect." He smiled and his deep voice made me smile.

"How about you Zayn?" She asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, she's good. Beautiful beyond compare." I could see Perrie's face in my mind and I remembered Zayn's birthday when I had first met her. Then I remembered the Ferris Wheel at the carnival and I started to cry again.

"Now, I think that everyone wants to know... Louis, what happened with you and your girlfriend, Ariel?" Louis jerked in his chair to look at her so quickly that he almost fell out. I was crying hysterically by now and couldn't control anything.