Part 1

"Hey, Charlie frown." Roman laughed at his own joke.

"What do you want, Princey?"

He's been calling me stuff like this all day, I'm sure he's getting it from someone else with a sense of humour.
"I'm bored. Can you call one of my friends to come 'hang out'? As you people say," he then stood up and walked over to me,"unless you have any ideas."

I don't really feel like talking to a stuck up idiot so... What else can he do? I snap my fingers in a moment of realisation,"I have an idea." I simply say, running out of is room and bringing back my laptop.

"What exactly is your plan here?"  He asks sitting in his bed.

I pull up a YouTube video, patting the space next to me, " watching Dan and Phil. Come on, it'll be fun, watch with me."

"What's so good about them? They just make total idiots of themselves and out it online." Princey spat, looking at the two Brits with cat whiskers on their faces.

"They're funny and entertaining." I say like it's obvious and it is.

We watch a couple more Pinofs, Halloween baking, ext. Princey seems to really be getting into it, we've been watching them for an hour sir so now.

"Now that you mention it, they are pretty funny. I get why you like them." He says practically out of nowhere, "and they're verry cute, I have to say."
He immediately turns to me, his face red and flushed. We just stair at each other for a second, me just confused and him looking scared.

"D-don't tell anyone I said that," he stammers, looking away.

"why?" and then it hit me,"you're gay?"

"shhuuush, don't say it out loud!" he starts getting scared again.

I laugh at him and say, "what would you do to protect your little secret?"

His eyes widened making me laugh more.

"I'm only kidding. I'm not risking my job just because you like guys. "

And with that he went red once more, for the rest of the day he was quiet to say the least.