Part 5

I pull Roman into my room and close the door before Turing on the lights.

"Umm... Who the fuck are you?" I ask the two guys making out on my bed.

"Prince Patton? Prince Logan? What are you doing?" Roman stumbles back.

Well that clears things up.

"P-please don't tell anyone," the one with the light blue bow tie and white tuxedo said. The other one, who was just in a regular back suit and a dark blue tie, just sat silent, his face red in embarrassment.

I would be nervous that I swore in front of royalty but Princey's cool and them two won't day anything. I just caught them mouth fucking on my bed.

"why, out of all the rooms in the Palace, did you pick my room?" I asked.

"I-I thought Roman got rid of his Personal servant for stealing," The one who was in a dark blue tie snarrles, giving me a look.

"I got rid of him, Logan. This is Virgil,"Roman gave him a 'shut up before I slap you' look.

The other guy stood up starts to shake my hand," Sorry for the mix up. I'm Patton and that is my... Good friend Logan."

"yeah, I'm sure you're very good friends," Roman and I laugh at my snide comment.

"What will it take for you to never speak of this to anyone?" Logan questions.

"Nothing. I understand your struggle. Calm your tits," I say to them, Logan is the only one not laughing at this point.

"Roman, are you going to let him speak to me like that?" Logan turns to Roman.

"Come on, Logan. He's agreeing to keep this secret," Patton states, giving him a kiss and his face went even more red.

We talk to them a little longer and it turns out we have a lot in common with them. But when they take their leave, Roman kisses me slowly before he leaves however as he gets to the door I grab his hand and simply say, "stay with me."