Part 7

"What do you think we should do today?" I ask, laying on his bed next to him. It's so much bigger than mine and I'm pretty sure it's way bigger than King sized. Probably Bigger than my room. It has silky red sheets and is a for post bed. You know the types I'm talking about, the posh beds with the curtains around them? Yeah, it's that.

Like his bed, pillows, blankets and walls, everything else in his room are various shades of red.

"we could explore the castle! " he says giddily,  childish excitement gleaming in his eyes.

"what is there to explore? You've lived here your whole life. You should know this place inside and out."

Princey dramatically passed around his room , "but that's the thing, I don't. I've never really look," he looks up at me, "you can help me."

I know I can't say no, he's asking me to do something and it's technically work hours, I'm getting paid to do this.

"I can't say no. It's work hours," I laugh.

Roman roles his eyes, leaning in for a kiss : I put my hand in the way, smirking," please, it's work hours. Act professionally, Prince Roman."

"ha ha, verry funny," he moves my hand out of the way, kissing me anyways.

Taking my hand, he pulls me down a small hallway to a brick wall, pushing a brick on the wall. That reveals a door.

"But I thought we were going to discover new things about this place."

"we are. I've never been able to get the door open, it's locked," he says dramatically.

I laugh, signing for him to stay where he is, rushing to my room and taking out an old hair pin form a drawer before rushing back to him.

He gives me a confused look as I kneel down to the doors handle; I attempt to pick the lock.

"ya done?" he asks, getting impatient getting closer to me.

As I shush him, I hear the door click so I push it open and walking into the room, he turns on his phone flashlight.

"woah..."