Chapter 8

WARNING: This chapter contains material for mature audience only.

Chapter  includes: Vulgar language, Sexual content.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

P.S There is picture of the dress River  is wearing on her dinner date with Nicole.

I look over at Mikey and burst out laughing. His face and hands spare covered in ice cream.

" You're supposed to eat it no wear it little man." I laugh.

He gives me a playful and stalks towards me.

" Don't you dare!" I point a finger at his and laugh.

Jesse comes up behind me and traps me in his arms.

" I got her Mikey!"

He rushes over and smears his face all over mine.

I thrash and squeal, trying to get away. Jesse's grip tightens on me and it starts getting hard to breath.

" Okay! Okay! You win!" I say trying to catch my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!" I groan.

I flop back on his bed and sigh. We finally finished the freaking essay the bloody teacher made up do.

Jesse chuckled and laid down next to me.I rolled over on top of him and gave him small kisses.

My phone chimed signaling a text. I looked down at Jesse with a small smile and rolled over so I could retrieve it.

From: Nicole

Hey, baby bird do you want to meet me for a girls night out?

I scrunched up my nose.

To Nicole:

Sure, but no girly stuff, you know I hate shopping.

We texted for a few more minutes picking a place to meet at.

" Jesse, me and Nic are gonna go out tonight." I say setting my phone down.

" Girls night huh?"

I giggle. " Yeah, but do you mind taking me home so I can get some new clothes?"

" Sure babe." He kisses me on the forehead and takes my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear. I finally decided on a little black dress I me and Nicole bought one day just for fun.

It was loose but with a band around the waist so it wouldn't look like a sack. I slipped on a pair of black sandals with gold trimming. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I didn't bother to put on any makeup, I don't really wear it unless its a little masquara.

My phone started playing Undo It by Carrie Underwood signaling my dad was calling.