Chapter 11

" Baby wake up." A soft voice whispered.

I groaned and pulled the sheets up over my head,I felt a warm hand wrap around the bare flesh of my waist. I sighed and smiled in content.

I rolled over and snuggled up to Jesse, I wrapped my legs around his and pressed my chest to his warm body. My eyes snapped open as I realized we were both naked.

I looked up at Jesse and blushed, he had a shit eating grin on his face as he ran his hand down my hips.

" We have school, if we get up now, we will be there in time for the lunch bell."

I gave a pouty face and sat up.

" Do we have to?"

He just chuckled and kissed me lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up in the school parking lot and immediately Caitlin rushed over. Jesse barely opened his door when she basically pounced on him.

" I didn't know you had this lunch. "She says in a rather annoying tone.

" I don't." He said carelessly.

I got out and shut the door, I hoisted my books on my waist and walked around to the front of the truck. Jesse followed, but without any books.

" Where you going?" She asked suductivly, placing her claw like fingers on his shoulder.

" To class. With my girlfriend. " He said dragging out the last word.

Caitlin's face had anger, shock and envy written all over it. I smile smugly at her and walk hand in hand with Jesse to our class.

While in English, we reviewed chapters 6-8 of Fault in Our Stars. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out and saw my dads name on the screen.

I'm not here to apologize, because there is nothing to apologize for, but your horse is out of control I sent her to Bo's so neither your mother nor I had to deal with the pesky creature.

I feel my face get warm with anger. He doesn't care, he never did. And he never will.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and rest my head in my hands. I rush put of the room when the bell rings and stuff !y book in my locker. I brisk fully walk to the gym and quickly change.

I walk out into the floor and wait for the coach to give instructions for today.

" Today!! Volleyball!!" She announces, her voice echoing off the walls.

I don't wait for her to pick captains,"Ally!" I point at her and then by my side.

" Uhh.. Jeff." I hear Jesse's voice beside me.