Be My Princess 2 (FanFiction): Frozen Heart

Author's Note:

Hi! Okay, so I am finally starting on a Be My Princess 2 FanFiction!

Yay! Well, I am going to start with Prince Ivan of Sanct Sybil.

I also have went through Prince Hayden, Prince Kuon, Prince Sieg, Prince Oliver's main stories as well! (I haven't gone through Prince Aslan's main story just yet.)

Any who, I was originally going to write a FanFiction of Prince Hayden's route...but I absolutely fell in love with Prince Ivan. Like, I love him. You guys don't even know. Well, you probably do lol, but still! Gah! He's so kawaii!!

The reason why I'm starting off with an Author's Note is because I just wanted to give a little back story.

Okay, so in Be My Princess 2 it's 50 years in the future. The Crown Princes in Be My Princess 2 are the grandson's of the Crown Princes (that had become Kings and all had children) in Be My Princess. You Probably already know that, but just in case. There you have that little "back story" about the basic story of Be My Princess 2.

I won't be using the same main character (MC) that I've created for my Be My Princess FanFictions. I just feel like there should be a different MC for my Be My Princess 2 FanFictions, you know?

So, I have decided to call this MC, Kathleen, Kathleen Johnson, and you will get to know her in this FanFiction of Be My Princess 2 with Prince Ivan.

I can't say too much as I will be writing this FanFiction, like always, along the way.

However, I can tell you that there will be heartache, misunderstanding, and endless love with Kathleen and Prince Ivan.

Well, without further ado. Prince Ivan and Kathleen's story begins now.

I hope that you enjoy this FanFiction (and many more to come for Be My Princess 2) as much as you've enjoyed my FanFiction of Be My Princess.

See you in the first chapter, my lovelies!

P.S. Please check out "I had A Crush On The Wrong Guy" by fire131 (It's a Be My Princess 2 FanFiction). Much appreciated by fire131, and me of course, if you go and check it out! Thanks!