NOTE TO READERS

Hey guys, hope you liked the first part! Anyways, just a quick note before the next chapter:

This whole thing was just for fun. I'm no writer. I just let my imagination run wild and this time I thought I'd write it all down. I'm sorry if this, in anyway, resembles a dumb fanfic written by a 5 year old and if I have grammatical/spelling errors blah blah blah. Also

THIS FANFIC WILL OBVIOUSLY HAVE COARSE LANGUAGE AND OBVIOUSLY HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT. (lol because what's a fanfic without one?)

Another really important thing that I cannot emphasize enough is that i am NOT ignorant towards the seriousness of self-harm. It is not glamorous and definitely not something to advertise, or romanticize. And let me tell you, not every boy you meet, will kiss your scars. This is simply a made up story, so I put in an obstacle that the main character has to overcome. An obstacle that many people try to overcome today. And that obstacle is self-harm. It is strictly for giving the story some meaning and to show people that they are not alone. That there are many people going through the same thing, and many people that are there to help. Before you start hating, I want people to know that there are tons of actual novels out there that are written from the perspective of someone who battles depression, and has a serious self harm problem. It is not uncommon for a novel to be so open about it, and neither should it be uncommon, because we NEED to talk. We need to raise awareness, and show people from a different perspective, the seriousness of it all. We need to end the stigma of people who do self harm, or have a mental illness.

Whatever I've written, regarding the two subjects have happened to people. Some I know, and some, I will never know. All I know is that silence only makes it worse. And THAT is EXACTLY the message I'm trying to send, through Savannah's story.

With a bit of love and kindness, I hope one day people will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Once again, I'm really, really sorry if any part of the story offends anyone.

Also, I'd like everyone to take note that NOTHING about any of the real life characters in this story are true, and neither does it reflect my opinion on any of the actual people, for example, Yovanna Ventura, Kendall, Jenner, Kylie Jenner etc. Everything relating to these characters are simply made-up.

Thank you for reading, and it'd mean a whole lot if you could send any comments or questions to me, and maybe even vote for my story ☺️. Even if you want to leave random thoughts or opinions in the comments, I'd love to hear them. Oh and my twitter is @secutebiebs_ :)

Anywayss, thanks, and I hope you like it. 💕☺️