Chapter 21: Baby?

LMAO I thought it would be hilarious to put this picture here^ 😂👏 Anyways back to the story.
*****************************

I felt like the walls were closing in.

"It's okay! It's okay! Calm down. I'll just get a pregnancy test!" Caroline offered.

"What if it comes out positive?!" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Stop worrying!" She put two hands on my shoulders, restraining me from rocking back and forth. "I'll go get one, and you stay here, okay? We don't want any suspicions or rumors."

Caroline came back 10 minutes later with a pregnancy test, which I tried immediately. I came out of the bathroom, frusterated.

"There's a line, but its really faint. I can't tell." I shoved it in Care's face, and she took a close look.

"What's that even supposed to fucking mean?!" She was getting impatient.

"I don't know. Its supposed to show a dark line if it's positive, or no line at all if it's negative. It says here, on the box." I handed her the box.

"Maybe you're not pregnant then." She said, handing me the box. I whipped both the test and the box into the bathroom from where I was standing.

"I don't knoww!" I yelled and threw my head back and covered my face with my hands. I wanted to scream and cry and punch something all at once. "I'd rather check it out with the doctor. I want to know for sure..and If it's food poisoning or something, they could do something about it." I said, growing more and more frustrated.

"Okay..You'll be fine." She put a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it.

When we got there, the doctor told me to wait in a little room while she got the results. It seemed like an eternity that Caroline and I sat in silence, my anxiety building. I rubbed my sweaty palms off on my jeans. "Please." I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut, praying that I wasn't pregnant. I opened them and stood up, starting to pace back and forth.

"Will you sit down?! You're making me nervous!" Caroline snapped. I sat just as the doctor came in.

"Alright." She said. "I have good news and bad news."

Fuck. I thought.

"The bad news is that the vomiting was because you ate some spoiled food an-"

"YESSSS!" Caroline and I screamed and hugged each other.

"And I guess you know the good news now." The doctor laughed.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Next time just be careful." She smiled and them left the room.

"THANK THE LAWD ABOVE." I jumped around.

"Oh God, I was actually so scared for you.." Care said as we were leaving.

"By the way..You won't tell Justin about this, right?" I asked on the ride home.

"No. Why? Were you planning to keep it from him?" She asked, disapproving of even the idea itself.

"Well whats the point of telling him unless I'm actually pregnant?" I explained.

"True.." She said. "So are you feeling nauseous?"

"Nope. I feel like a million bucks."

"Thats funny because I think you're worth about.." She thought for a minute."2 or 3 cents." She joked.

"Bitch." I said and she laughed.

Around 1pm, Justin came over and after a while, the three of us went for lunch, and then hung out all day. Scooter was in town, so we met up with him at a coffee shop.