Chapter 20: Nostalgia

The next morning, I arrived in Japan at 11pm to a slightly tipsy Za and an excited Justin. They were waiting right when I got to baggage claim. They were both wearing dark shades and hoodies, sitting in a corner hoping no one else would notice them. When Justin saw me, I ran right up to him, jumping into his arms, his hands under my thighs and my arms wrapped around his neck again. He kissed me softly.

"Longest three days of my life." I said as he laughed.

"Most painful three days of mine." He said, and I smiled. Justin put me down and I hugged Za, greeting him.

"I guess you guys are pretty tired.." I said.

"Not really" Za replied. "I'm actually meeting up with this one NY hottie who's here on vacation...So I probably won't come back until tomorrow." He wiggled his brows and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't just assume that you're gonna get laid." I said.

"I'm not assuming. I know." He said, being cocky. I laughed and shook my head. I didn't blame him. He was covering up the pain from his split with his wife, and I really didn't expect anyone to act any different.

"Good luck with that." I said sarcastically, even though, admittedly, I knew Za was a catch.

Then we all left the airport. Justin and I drove Za to a restaurant for his little date, and then drove back to the hotel they'd been staying at for the past few days. Justin searched his pockets for the keys while we were standing outside the door. I hummed and drummed my fingers on the wall as I waited for his fidgety searching to end. I suddenly had a feeling of deja vu from our first time together. Justin got open the door, and immediately kicked off his shoes, tiredly plopping down onto the bed. I did the same, and laid beside him, staring up at the celing.

"We don't have many pictures together." He stated, then tilted his head to looked at me.

"Pictures?..." I hesitated, not really big on taking random photos of myself. "Well if you want to, we can." I said. He grinned and took out his phone, setting it to the front lens.

"Smile." He said without a moment's hesitation, and I did.

"Okay now laugh." He demanded.

"I can't just laugh anytime you ask!" I whined, and he tickled me while snapping multiple pictures. After I stopped laughing, he he kissed me and took several more pictures. Next, he kissed my cheek and took a few.

"Is this a photo shoot or what?" I joked.

"Of course it is! Now do the stereotypical white girl face." We both pursed out lips, making a duck face, Justin held onto the capture button, taking like 30 shots before I could no longer hold in my laugh. I nuzzled half my face into Justin's arm. He took a picture on Shots, posting it this time.

"Okay, okay I'm done now." He chuckled.

"Send them all to me?" I asked. He groaned and passed me his phone, signaling for me to do it. "Lazy!" I smacked his shoulder and turned over onto my stomach, tapping all the pictures I wanted to send to myself.

"You wanna fight?" He threatened, and then pounced on me. He turned me over and pinned my hands and legs down as I laughed, struggling to free myself.

"Justin, pleaseee. No. No, I don't want to fight." He started tickling me nonstop as I laughed and almost choked. "Jus-tin...I. Can't. Breathee!" I said in a muddle of breathlessness and laughter. Eventually he stopped laughing and tickling me. His face hovered above mine for a while and the playfulness in his eyes was soon replaced by longing. My eyes glanced at his lips, and then back up to meet his own eyes. I held the back of his head and pulled him down, connecting our lips. He took over from there, moving me further up the bed.