Chapter 8: Fight

The next few months were a hectic blur. I had a press release, I released the new single, Heartbeat, and I got an amazing response due to my previous fans while I was on the show. I even had interviews because apparently I 'sparked the media's interest.' Scooter hooked me up with a whole team; a director, a vocal coach, a choreographer. I even made a music video for Heartbeat. I released a new album as well, which got a pretty good response. Instead of my own tour, Scooter thought It'd be best if I stuck to being the opening act for Justin's 2015 tour.

Justin and I ended up getting to know each other a bit too well due to all the time we spent together. He taught me some tips on how to write songs, and it took off from simply studio time. Now and then, we'd hang out at his place/mine and watch movies or played video games a lot. He begged me, and I, being grateful that he wanted to even be around me, agreed. I lost them all, but I really did try. There just wasn't a thing he was not good at. Anyhow, though we rarely hung out, when we did, it'd be for hours, and sometimes days. During that time, he'd make me feel like I was the only girl in the world. Yet, we acted more like best friends than anything because still, neither of us talked about the kiss. So, I was still unsure If I was supposed to get jealous or not if he were to flirt with another girl (which i never saw him do, although many-a-time I'd see pictures pop up on Twitter with new girls every couple of weeks) because he still never clarified if we were together. It was so confusing, because we talked like we were together, and we acted like we were together (apart from all the physical stuff) but we weren't together. It was ofd, because never did I think that I could fall for him even harder than I already had..But now I realize how wrong I was. I fell hard, because this time it was all real. This time he was real. He was so cute and dorky, but sometimes he was just damn hot. Other times he was flirty and romantic, and sometimes he was a little, lost puppy, and I couldn't stand it because I wanted him. I couldn't say a damn thing about it, either because I was afraid to ruin the friendship we had. Instead of being angry, I learned to just live with it. I was pretty grateful about it, actually. I know I sounds like a desperate, stupid girl who loves to settle for less, but come on! To me, this wasn't less. This was.....I don't know what it was. All I knew is that I didn't want to give it up.

Anyhow, I ended up buying a small apartment in LA and the good thing was my mom supported me the whole way. I'd finished high school the month before X Factor, and my mom didn't mind me not going to University. I tried calling Care almost everyday because she went to college for architecture. I see her every now and then, and I miss my mom and her like crazy. Other than that everything was fine.

*****************************

"You need anything else?" Mark asked as he put down the last box. He was in LA, visiting his cousin, and he was nice enough to bring some of my stuff back to the apartment.

"Nope. Thats about it. Thannk you soooo much."

"Its not a problem." He smiled.

"Yeah, but it was random, and you didn't have to do it..So thanks." I said as the doorbell rang. I hopped up and opened the door. It was Justin.

"Hey!" he smiled.

"Hey" I smiled. "Um.." I started, wondering how to introduce Mark, since I wasn't expecting Justin back. Mark peeked his head into the hallway.

"This is Just-" I started.

"Oh I know who this is." He beamed. "I'm Mark. Nice to meet you." He said genuinely as he smiled and shook Justin's hand. "Anyhoww. My work here's done..so I'll see you later, Sav."

"See you! Thanks a lot. Keep in touch!" I said. "Alright." He smiled, hugged me tightly, nodded at Justin, and then left. Justin stared after him and then shut the door while I started opening some boxes.