Chapter 6: Surprise Surprise.

"Are you serious?!" I almost yelled. He nodded and grinned.

"You could be one of my artists." He said sort of smugly, yet sweetly.

"Of course...Oh my God..this actually happening.." I gawked at him, taking it all in.

"Yes, it is!" He laughed. "..and don't worry about anything. Me and Scooter will guide you through it all."

I stopped eating and just stared at him, my jaw still half open. I snapped it shut and shook my head. Calm down, Savannah.

"Wow. Just..Wow. That's such a generous offer. Thats-thats....Just.....Thank you." I said honestly, in a calm, soft tone.

"It was noth-"

"For you it might be nothing. But thats everything to me....Thank you..Really." I used all my will power to refrain from screaming and freaking out. I held back because I didn't want Justin to think of me as a fan. I wanted to be best friends, if not more, and I couldn't do that if he thought I was going to scream every time he smiled (which, by the way, was hard not to do).

"It was my pleasure." He smiled, patted my arm, picked up his tray, and stood up. "Shall we?"

I half-smiled and joined him as he walked to the counter.

"The only thing is, we'll have to wait till the show ends." He said, worried.

"That's fine! I can wait." I replied quickly.

"Okay, good."

He held the door open for me and we got back into the van. It was about 2am.

"Hmm lucky day for me. Not too many paps." He noted, almost to himself.

"Lucky day for me too." I mostly said it to myself as well.

"...Not to be a downer..but you got voted off a show..How is that lucky?" He giggled.

I laughed. "Mean!! I actually completely forgot about the show. What with you...and everything." I thought out loud.

"Well hey, at least I got your mind off some of your worries." He said as I smiled. If he only knew how many times he's done that..

The ride was pretty short, and we were dropped off outside the mansion. Everyone was pretty much asleep, as it was well past midnight. He stepped out of the car and walked me to the doors.

"Well.." He smiled and my heart stopped beating. He then licked his lips. "I guess I'll see you very soon."

I grinned and nodded, about to say something when he opened his arms. My heart definitely stopped this time. A HUG?! Was he actually..Did he just..Is he asking for....Holy. Fuck.

I obviously didn't leave him hanging. I cautiously wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He smelled like vanilla icing, and I really wanted a piece if that cake if you know what I mean, but clearly I was in the friend-zone, because it's been MONTHS, and this is my first hug. It was about 3 seconds, and moderately tight. Unfortunately, it had to end. He pulled away and I was so completely speechless. "Thanks. For everything. I'll see you soon." I said quietly, smiling like an idiot still. He nodded, grinned, and got back into the car.

********a week later********

"SAVANNAH!!"

"YESS MOM!"

"Caroline's here...again."

I saw Care in the doorway.

"Haayy" I grinned.