Chapter 25: A State of Ecstasy

I squeezed my eyes shut in pain, and my jaw dropped as I realized that Justin was actually going through with this. He took off his shirt and pinned my hands above my head, cussing under his breath.

"Fuck." He said, as he too, cringed in pain. "Probably should've waited till you were wett-"

"What a fucking fantastic idea, Captain Obvious." I spat out sarcastically, with a burning rage. Two tears raced down me cheeks, and he kissed them away. He went in further, covering every inch, filling me. "Justin!" I screeched, half annoyed, half begging. The searing pain made my entire bottom half burn. He moved his lips up to mine.

"Who's Matt?" He asked, smirking. He wanted to play this game? Fine.

"My boyfriend." I replied sarcastically and stubbornly, gritting my teeth. He thrusted hard, and both my hands tugged on the thin sheets, looking for something to grip. Holy shit.

"Wrong answer." He said breathily, refusing to stop. He kissed me sloppily and I dug my nails into his back, moaning into his mouth. He thrusted again, making me drag my nails downwards. He cringed, so I let go. My fingers then fumbled in search of a pillow above my head. "Try-" He thrusted. "Again." Holy fuck. I tried to catch my breath, and he swore under his. I was going to kill him tomorrow.

"Jus-tin...P-Please-"

"Wrong answer again." He cut me off and his mouth went straight for my center. His warm tongue slipped and slid around, making me squirm. I tried forming words, but I was far too distracted. My hands found a pillow and I bit down on it, not wanting to scream. The dry pain subsided thanks to Justin's warm, wet tongue. I arched my back in pleasure, and then tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"You're not going anywhere." He said in a low, gritty tone, almost growling the words. He then climbed onto the bed, forcing me to move further back. He snatched the pillow away, throwing it off the bed, and then his lips went for my neck, leaving messy, wet kisses.

"You-you need to stop being so controlling...and I..I don't mean in bed." I stuttered.

"Hmm..still not the answer I'm looking for. You're just n-not good at this game are you?" He said playfully. His speech became sloppier, the alcohol taking over, and he thrusted into me again, completely ignoring what I'd said. I wrapped my legs around his back for support. He kept thrusting into my now dripping core, harder each time. The dry, painful feeling was replaced with a slippery, pleasurable one. "Who is he?" Justin asked. Moans poured out of my mouth, and I decided to just give it up.

"I don't know. N-never known anyone named Matt...I don't know who you're talking about." I said shakily. He grinned.

"Good." He said, before pounding into me. He was taking all his anger, frustration and stress out on me, and to be honest, I loved it. My nails unconsciously dug into his back again, and my legs tightened around him as our bodies crashed into each other again and again. He came to a stop as my body couldn't take any more of the indescribable pleasure. I finally peeled off my dress because Justin hadn't let me do so earlier, and then felt the last clear part of my brain, become foggy. Justin slowed down a whole lot. He was smugly relishing in the feeling of his temporary victory.

My tongue danced around in his mouth, and his in mine, as his hands firmly gripped my hips. Although we were going slow, the alcohol in my system made it feel so much more amazing than it already was. Justin moaned and then mumbled something against my lips before pulling out and laying beside me. My vision became hazy, and I didn't bother to try and understand what he'd said. He threw a leg over me and I rested my fingers on his cheek, the rest of my had cupping his face. I think I'd just had angry, slow, rough, and drunk sex all at once...Well shit. I was going to really feel this tomorrow..