Car Ride (Book 2)

"i guess but this is the only thing .... " i reluctantly say i usally dont eat a lot because of my meds and today is no different im not hungry .... when we get up there i just get fries and nothign else cameron on the other hand got a burger and large fries .... i got small fries .... cameron eats all of his and i eat about 3/4 of mine and then i give then to him .... he doesnt eat them all but he eates most of them .... when we are done its 3:00 p. m. by the time cameron is done in the store and we sun tan cameron and i fall asleep .... then when i wake up its to carter shaking my shoulder because its not 5:30 p. m. they tell me they tried to call me but i defended that i was asleep and so was cameron and the ringer on my phone was off so even if anyone texted me i didnt want cameron to know they gave me a weird look and once again i defeneded with "its not like im cheating i just didnt want him to" i turn and see him still asleep "i didnt want him to check my phone and find out about the party" i whisper and they nod and we wake up cameron when we get into the car we drive to the house .... matt and carter are holding hands and i wonder how they do it i mean them and skylar .... i mean yeah cameron and shawn are best frineds but they arent to sure about dating each other and me but i guess its whatever i love everyone in my two groups and of course mostly cameron and shawn but shawn and cameron dont love each other and at times i want them to also love each other i mean i love things how they are but i wish they would be like carter and matt so i could be like skylar i mean not exactly like skylar but you know i dont even you "hey cameron" i whisper to him and he looks at me "never mind" i say and i look down not knowing how to tell him what i am felling .... i mean i would feel bad if i made him think about why he doesnt love someone on his birthday i also feel bad that i love him and i love shawn i know cameron might be mad when he finds out how much time i have been spending with shawn to work on the party but i know it will pay off and if cameron wants to be mad at me for something nice i did for him i wont argue with him about it today but mark my words if he is still mad about it tomorrow then he will have hell to pay .... wait no tomorrow my friends are coming over so if he is still mad about it the day after that then he will have hell to pay mark my words .... trust me i love cameron i just will hate him for a small amount of time if he gets mad at me for doing something nice for him.

C-CARTER M-MATT CA-CAMERON A-AMBER

C- so how was your day

M- yeah

CA- it was fun

A- yep

C- what did you guys do

M- yeah

CA- went in the water

C- wait cameron you hate the water

M- yeah

CA- well we only went in knee deep then amber told me she also hates the water so we got out then we went to the stores and got out seatshirts and amber got a bag and more supplies and

C-amber you dont need more supplies

M-yeah

CA- well she got andi got a bunch of toysandthey are all in her bag and then we got a late lunch and i convinced amber to let me by her lunch which she didnt want me to do but i did anway as a thank you for everything

A- and i bought us the sweatshirts and so he was being nice and to be honest i didnt want him to buy me anything because he is always buying me stuff him nash and shawn and i wanted to buy him something for once and no he will not pay me back because i can see his face right now so no your not aloud to

C- damn

M- yeah

CA- is that all your genna say matt

A- yeah

C-yeah dude are you ok

M-yeah

CA-ugh

A-ugh

C-ugh

M-yeah

CA-stop

A-stop

C-stop

M-yeah

CA-matt

A-seriously

and the rest of the ride is pretty normal with no one talking i dont know why but cameron seems .... off in a way like he is upset i dont want to ask him about it and make him upset but i also want to know so i guess i will have to wait untill the day after tomorrow to ask .... the day after the day after tomorrow we all leave for hawaii .... i must say it has allways been my dream to go to hawaii and when i found out bart would pay for it i was like "fuck it were going"

"where are we going" cameron asks and i go wide eyes and i can tell matt and carter are also wide eyed

"park"i say

"park" carter says

"to get ice cream" matt says and that is the most random thing he could have said

"umm ok to the park to get icecream" cameron almost questions and we nod .... i hate ice cream so i will buy all three of the boys ice cream .... most people love ice cream and i have none in my house so i tell the boys not to tell the other and they nod .... when they are done we go home .... all the lights are off .... cameron looks at me confused and i just shrug and so do matt and carter