Birthday Party

Namjoon and I got the bags for the others to surprise them. On the way to. Their house I talked to Namjoon since there was nothing but silence in the vehicle.

"Do you think that they'll remember these clothes?" I asked as I looked in the bags for each of them.

"Of course they'll remember those. We have so much memories with them." He said and continued driving. The area was surrounded by trees and not a lot of houses. We been driving for some time now.

"Are we close yet?" I started to get impatient because I was excited to give the boys the clothes.

"Yes, it's just around the corner." When we got around the corner my eyes widden and my mouth dropped. Namjoon chuckled at my reaction.

"Y/N, if you keep your mouth open you'll catch flies." He parked the car in the driveway.

BTS' house:

"This is where you guys live?" Namjoon nodded to my question

"Come on Y/N, the others are waiting for you." We both got out of the vehicle and I started carrying the bags to thr front door. Namjoon stopped me and took some bags so I won't struggle. He then placed a kiss on my lips and I returned his kiss. We pulled away and Namjoon went to unlock the door for us to enter. It seems like the others knew who was here because they all came running to me, embracing me in their arms, and wishing me a happy birthday. They pulled away and asked me what was in the bags.

"They're something very special for us to wear during the party. I handed them their bags as they took them into the living room. Each of them took out the clothes as they all smiled with tears coming from their eyes.

"Where did you get these?" asked Jin.

"Namjoon brought me to the shrine where we first met. I remembered where I put the clothes since my memories from the past are back. I just thought that we could wear them for today." I looked at them, waiting for a response.

"OF COURSE WE WILL!" they said together loud and excitedly. They put the clothes back in the bag and ran to their rooms to put them on. Namjoon brought me to one of the spare rooms they had so I can change into. He left to go to his room to change.

I took my clothes and placed it on the bed. I brought my backpack with me to carry my brush, pajamas, toothpaste, etc. I took off the clothes I had on and placed them in my bag. I was only in my undergarments. I took the brush and started going through my hair, then placing it in a messy bun. I heard a knock at the door, followed by Namjoon's voice.

"Y/N, do you need help?" I told him that I'm just trying to remember how to put on the clothes. He opened the door then closed it making his way twoard me. I could feel my face heating up.

"Don't worry Y/N. I know what your thinking and I won't do anything with out your permission first." I just looked at him and he already had his clothes on. He helped me get mine on.