Get A Grip

AN: This chapter is going to be taking place with Namjoon's pov.

We all made it back to the house, but I had to go back to Y/N's house to get Yeontan and bring him here. We all sat in the kitchen while Jin was making us something to eat and drink.

"Here Jin, let us help you." Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook got up and went to help Jin. I looked over to my right to see Hoseok and Yoongi talking to the wolves. At least they're trying to gain our trust. Right now we're desperate; I spoke to myself. Suddenly Y/N popped into my mind and the tears started to come out of my eyes (picture above).

I walked outside that leads to the pool from the kitchen and sat down as I let the tears fall.

I'm so useless less. I couldn't even protect you. Now you're gone and I don't know where you are. I cried more until someone spoke.

"Wow, didn't know vampires could cry. You know because they're dead creatures." Jackson said. I lifted my head up just to give him a glance, telling him that I'm not in the mood and not to start with me.

"You better shut your mouth up you mut. I'm in no mood to be hearing your mouth going off." I said to him as I started walking to the doors so I can go inside unil he spoke up.

"I'm surprised that Y/N chosen you over me. I mean seriously, you're dead as well as your friends. With me and my friends we're alive. I think you should just let Y/N go and let her be with me." I turned around and punched him in the face. I was walking twoard him but was stopped when Jungkook got infront of me while Taehyung and Hoseok was holding me from behind, preventing me to go and hurt Jackson more.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I shouted at him. I was trying so hard to get at Jackson. Jackson's friends came to him to make sure that he was ok.

"Namjoon, please calm down. I understand on how you feel. I want to save Y/N as much as you do. She's like a sister to me." Jungkook said while trying to hold me back. After what he said I felt my body relax, but I started to cry more.

"I'm sorry. I just miss her and I'm worried about her." I started crying again and Jungkook pulled me into a hug. I became a crying mess. Soon my other friends came to me and started to hug me.

What kind of leader am I? I'm supposed to be strong for them, but I'm not. I'm showing them my weakness. Without Y/N I can't seem to be strong enough for them. Y/N makes me stronger to protect her and evryone else. I said to myself as I was crying my eyes out.

"Jackson, I'm sorry for punching you in the face. It's just what you said got me mad and with Y/N not here, I don't feel like myself. Not only that Y/N, my friends and I have history that goes back 600 years."

"I deserve on being punched by you. What I said was uncalled for. I just care about Y/N. I just want her to be happy and safe." I got out of the hold from the others.

"I'm gonna go hunt something to let my stress out." I ran into the woods that surrounds our house, looking for something to sink my teeth into. I ran to a nearby waterfall, thinking that animals might be there drinking water. There I saw a little bunny eating the damp grass that grew next to the water. I quickly ran and caught the bunny.

As I was bringing the bunny to my mouth it was squirming around in my hands, trying to get away. I ignored on what it was doing as I dug my fangs into it's flesh, drinking it's blood.

I drank all the blood and placed the bunny down. I sat down on the rock that was next to the river, listening to the sound of the waterfall. I thought about Y/N. Memories from the past flashed in my mind.