Come Back

Namjoon's Pov:

I just sat there with the love of my life in my arms. She died because of me again, all because I wasn't strong enough.  I heard footsteps running toward us, but I didn't bother to look up because I knew who it was.

"Where's Y/N? Where is she?" Jackson shoved his way through the others and looked at Y/N who was was lifeless. I can feel the anger starting to build up in him.

"You... you killed her!" Jungkook, Yoongi, and Kai was holding him back to prevent him from coming near me. Jimin quickly explained to Jackson on what happened and all he could do was just stand there in shock. He looked at me.

"You have to bring here back and I don't care if she's a vampire. I don't want to lose my best friend. She's like my sister and I've been there for her when her parents died," I didn't look at him.

"Trust me, if I could bring her back I would, but she's already dead." I brought her body closer to mine. "I was so happy when I finally found her. I thought that she was never gonna come back, but she did and I was so happy. But now she died the same way from protecting me because I  wasn't strong enough." I buried my face into her neck as I cried my heart out.

"Namjoon?" I looked up to see Sophia in front of me knelt down.

"Sophia, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you became king, and you did, but Y/N..." She looked at her in my arms. 

"I think I already know what happened, but you should know this. You can bring her back, but she won't be human anymore. And before you say anything the king of vampires can turn anyone into vampires, that includes if the person is dead. That's one of their special powers. All you need to do is give her some of your blood and wait." Sophia stood up and told Jackson and his pack to go back to their house because newborn vampires are hard to manage. Jackson agreed as him and his pack headed into the woods to get back to their home.

"Namjoon, are you sure about this? Do you want her to have this life?" Hoseok said as he looked at him.

"I don't want to suffer this pain again. She probably feels the same as well." I looked at her face.

"Namjoon, please change her. We don't want to lose our sister again," Baekhyun spoke. I nodded my head and looked at Y/N.

"I'm sorry for doing this Y/N, but I don't want to lose you again, I love you." I bit down on my wrist as my mouth filled with blood. I then bent down as my lips connected to hers as I helped her swallow the blood. Once I finished I pulled away and whipped away the blood that dripped from her mouth. 

"We should start heading back to the house. It's not good for her to be out here once she awakens as a vampire," I said as I picked her up in my arms and me made our way back to our house. 

It's been seven hours now and she still hasn't woken up. I changed her clothes when we got back and saw that the stab wound was no longer on her stomach, which shows that the transformation is working. I had my hand on hers until I felt movements .

"Y/N? Y/N can you hear me? Please say something?"

Y/N Pov:

I heard someone calling my name from the darkness that I was seeing in front of me. Namjoon? I forced myself to open my eyes to see who was calling my name. As I opened my eyes I was in a room with someone holding my hand. I looked to my right side and saw Namjoon there with a relief expression on his face.

"Namjoon..." I suddenly felt this burning sensation in my throat as if I haven't had a drink in years. Namjoon placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N, breath ok. I understand what you are feeling right now. Drink my blood Y/N, it'll make you feel better and stop that burning sensation. Let me help you." Namjoon laid down on the bed and moved me on top of him as he placed my head near his head. I looked at his neck as I smelt the blood that flowed within him. I hesitated from biting him because I didn't want to hurt him.