Honeymoon

I was woken up by someone lightly shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Namjoon.

"Are we there yet?" I asked as I brought my hands to my eyes to rub them.

"Yes, we just landed. Lets get going now. We got out of our seats as Namjoon reached above to grab our bags. He handed me mine as he held his. He reached his hand out to mine athimgnd held it. We both made our way to. We walked to the main hall of the airport to be greeted by someone"

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kim, welcome to Tokyo. My name is Takahashi Yuta." He bowed to us. I was confused on how he knew who we were.

"I've done a few things when you were asleep. He is Japanese, but he also studied our language to talk to us. He's here to take us to our hotel that were staying at." I looked at Namjoon as he gave me a smile."

"Alright, lets be on our way," Yuta said as he led us to the vehicle. We put our bags in the trunk while Yuta got in the drivers seat and us in the back. Once we were all set Yuta started to drive.

"So, what made you guys come to Tokyo?"

"After we got married my brothers got Namjoon and I plane tickets to Tokyo for our honeymoon."

"So Namjoon, heard anything about Suho and the others?"

"How do you know him?" Namjoon and I looked at him shocked.

"Before you ask, yes I'm a vampire. I hide myself from other vampires for my own safety by wearing this necklace that was made by Sophia, the witch you guys know. She told me everything that's going on, and Y/N, you are a beautiful girl, you deserve to be with Namjoon."

"Thank you Mr. Takahashi." I gave him a small smile.

"Please, call me Yuta. I also heard a lot about you Y/N, about your past life."

"Sophia told you?" I asked Yuta as he nodded his head.

"She did; so Namjoon,heard anything about Suho?" Namjoon shook his head.

"No, I haven't heard anything. Sophia probably already told you that I was chosen to be the next king of vampires. Suho probably already knows and will do anything to stop me."

"Sophia did tell me. She also said that on the night of the blood moon and... that you need to drink Y/N's blood for you to be king." It was silent in the vehicle for a while until I decided to talk.

"I already told Namjoon that I was going to give him my blood for him to become king. If he doesn't drink my blood and become king, a lot of vampires will go rampant. It's the only way and I'm willing to do anything to help." Yuta was shocked a bit to see a human care so much for a vampire and will do anything for them, but he already knows about my past life.

"Alright, we're here. I hope you two enjoy your stay in Japan. And congratulations on your marriage. I'll take you guys back to the airport once it's time for you guys to go back." I went in my wallet to give him some money, but Yuta stopped me.

"Don't worry about, your husband is soon to be king, and your going to be his queen. I couldn't do that to you."

"Thank you Yuta." Namjoon and I got out of the vehicle as we got our bags from the back. When we got our bags out of the back Yuta then left.

"Shall we head inside now Y/N?" I gave him a small nod. Namjoon took my hand in his as we made our way inside of the hotel. We waled inside and walked to the front desk. 

"Hello, I'm Namjoon and I ordered ourselves a room online." he told the maitre d lady.

"Ok sir, we just finished up your room that you guys will be staying in. Here's your key to room 200. Please enjoy your stay." Namjoon thanked the lady as he took the keys from her. Namjoon and I made our way to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor our room is on. After a while we made it to the floor our room is on. We got out of the elevator and we walked to our room. 

"You ready to see the room Y/N?" I gave him a small nod. I unlocked the door and turned the light on. I was in shock on the room we got.

"Namjoon, I love it!" I gave Namjoon a big hug as he returned it

"I'm glad you do. I have another surprise for  you." Namjoon closed the door and locked it. He placed his bag on the floor. He took my hand in his and brought me to the bathroom. I covered my face to hide my tears from him. 

Namjoon hugged me from behind as he gave me a light kiss on my neck

Namjoon hugged me from behind as he gave me a light kiss on my neck. He then rested his head on my shoulder.

"I told them to set this up for us, but it's mainly for you. Do you wanna get in?" nodded and we got undressed as we both made our way into the bath. I rested my back on Namjoon's chest as his arms wrapped around me.

"I'm so happy that you're my wife Y/N. I don't ever wanna lose you."

"Nothing's gonna happen to me Namjoon, and I'm also happy that you're my husband. We should get washed up and get some rest." We started to was up and Namjoon was helping me wash my back and I helped him wash his after.

When we were done I wrapped a towel around me to dry off as I went to get my pajamas from my bag. I was then picked up and placed on the bed while laughing in the process. Namjoon then started to tickle me as he started to leave kisses all over my body.

"Namjoon, I need to get my pajamas on." I tried to get up but Namjoon held me down, looking deep into my eyes.

"There's no need for clothes tonight, because were gonna be busy tonight. I hope you're ready."

Sorry for the wait everyone. I hope you liked this chapter!

 I hope you liked this chapter!