Reunion

Y/N pov:

"What do you mean that you're my brother? As I recall I was the only child in my past life and my today life as well." I said to Baekhyun while placing my hand on my bandaged neck.

"That's because I as well as our older brother agreed that we would erase your memories of us. We didn't want to hurt you." Baekhyun clench his fist while looking down.

"Who's the oldest brother?" I asked him. Right when Baekhyun was about to reply when a knock echoed the room. Baekhyun got up and answers the door.

"We were just talking about you, please come in." Baekhyun moved to the side to let him in. Once he was in the room my body froze. It was the guy Kai, the one who took me from Namjoon's arms.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted, not caring who hears me. I moved into a corner while Baekhyun was trying to calm me down and as Kai closed the door.

"Baekhyun, she has every right to be mad at me for what I did. If I was in her place I'd feel the same way." Kai said as he sat down in a chair. "Y/N, you must understand please. If I didn't do what Suho wanted he would've killed me."

"You guys say that you're my brothers, but how's that possible?" I asked as I looked in their eyes.

"You see Y/N, Kai and I were human. You were the youngest one in the family." Baekhyun started explaining. "When you were four years old a group of people came and killed our parents." Kai came over and knelt down.

"I think it would be better to show her. Y/N, please trust me on what I'm gonna do." Kai places his hand on my forehead. I suddenly felt sleepy and soon I was in a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes as I looked around. It seemed like I was in some kind of basement.

"Kai, I'm scared." I turned around to see a little girl that looks like she's four or five, holding onto the boy named Kai. Kai wrapped his arms around the little girl, comforting her.

"It's ok Y/N. Baekhyun and I are here for you." Baekhyun walked over and comforted Y/N.

"What about eomma and appa?" Kai and Baekhyun just hugged her. Suddenly screaming can be heard from upstairs. Baekhyun quickly covered Y/N ears as Kai coverd her mouth. Eveything became quiet. Once Kai and Baekhyun knew everything was safe Kai brought out a blindfold and covered her eyes.

"Hey, I can't see." She tried taking off the blindfold but Baekhyun stopped her. "We're taking you to a surprise ok. You don't want to ruin it do you?" She shook her head. Baekhyun was carrying her while Kai was ahead. I followed along and what I saw infront of me was gruesome.

Blood was splattered on the walls and floors. Furniture was knocked over and destroyed. Then I spotted two bodies that layed motionless on the ground. Their eyes wide open with gashes all over their bodies. Then the scenery changed.

We were at a waterfall and the girl Y/N looked to be ten now. I was wondering on where her brothers were, then I heard a voice behind me. I turn around to see Kai and Baekhyun walking twoard us.

Y/N got up and ran to them as she wrapped her arms around them, but they didn't seem like themselves. Y/N pulled away and asked if they were ok. Baekhyun looked like he was about to cry, so did Kai.

"Y/N, we are doing this for your own safety and because we love you." Kai said and places his hand over her eyes. Shes was about to fall over but Baekhyun caught her.

"We're so sorry Y/N. We're doing this for your own safety." Baekhyun said to her unconscious body. The scenery became black, then everything hit me like a flood. I remember everything that took place in my past. I started crying. Voices could be heard in the dark, but they were muffled. Someone said my name and I woke up to see Kai and Baekhyun with a worried look. I sat up and kept my head down.

"Y/N, are you ok? Why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked. I looked up to see Baekhyun and Kai looking at me.

"I remember. I remember you guys. I also remember of mom and dad." I started sobbing. Kai and Baekhyun hugged me and telling on how much they missed me. They also apologized for leaving me alone for so many years. I pulled away from the hug.

"Why did you guys leave me? I was scared when I relized I was alone." I said while wiping the tears from my face.

"Baekhyun and I were out hunting for food and this group of guys came up to us. They were talking about how we could be of use. When I was gonna ask what they ment I felt something pierced in my neck. I then had this hunger grow inside me. Baekhyun and I became vampires. We were taught to control our hunger and powers that vampires have. One of them was erasing people's memories. We didn't want to hurt you because we thought that at some point we would attack you. We're so sorry Y/N." Kai said and started to cry. I brought him in a hug as he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's ok Kai, I forgive you both." Once Kai calmed down we all talked for a while. We were talking about what went on with each other when we were separated. I brought them to the room I was staying in and showed them the book I had hidden under the bed. A smile soon appeared on their faces.

"This book was our mothers. We took this book after that night because it was the only thing not destroyed." Baekhyun said.

Suddenly a blue light appears in the room, then it started to expand where it's now big enough for someone to walk through. Kai and Baekhyun got in front of me. A lady appears from what looked like a portal. When I saw who it was my eyes widened.

"Sophia?" Kai and Baekhyun looked at me.

"You know her?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded.

"I met her in a dream while I was here. But why are you here Sophia?"

"I came here to bring you back to the others. Namjoon is a complete mess right now, the others are worried about you. Come, let's take you back. And before you ask you can bring your brothers with you." Sophia said as she looks at them. Baekhyun and Kai looked at her shocked.

"I know that you are Y/N brothers." Sophia said before they had a chance to speak. They looked hesitant.

"Guys, what's wrong?" I asked them

"If we leave Suho will do anything he can to kill you and then kill us, " said Kai.

"You guys can start a new life. Suho has been controlling you guys since that day. Please come back with me? I just found out about you guys and I won't leave you two here." I spoke and held Kai's hand.

"She has a point Kai, let us start a new life as a family," Baekhyun spoke. Kai easily gave in to us asking. I held Kai's hand an held Baekhyun's free hand. I nodded and Sophia, letting her know we're ready. She told us that once we enter the portal it will close but it will open again once we reach our destination. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes.

"Ok, let's do this," I said as we all went through the portal.

I hope that this chapter was ok. I tried to make it a good one.

.