Revealed

Y/N Pov:

"Hello there Y/N. Mind if I come in?" I was scared because one of Suho's members was in front of me. As quickly as I could I tried to close the door, but he stopped it with his hand and pushed the door open as I fell to the ground.

I sat up as I brought my legs to my chest. He closed the door and came toward me.

"Stand up," his deep voice spoke out. I didn't stand so he grabbed me by my neck and slammed my back against the wall; holding me there. His teeth now turning in to fangs, his eyes changing from a dark brown to a bright red.

"What do you want from me? Just leave me alone." My voice came out low because of his hold on my neck. I brought my hands up and tried to remove his hands from my neck, sadly his hold remained. 

"I see that guy Namjoon bit you. I wonder on how he felt while biting you as he drank my blood. I bet that he hated himself from biting you." He brought his head to my neck and then all I felt was pain.

When I let Namjoon drink my blood he was hesitant and was gentle while drinking my blood. But this guy was the opposite.

He dug his teeth deeper into my neck, drinking my blood. My vision started getting blurry. Then the guy that was drinking my blood was shoved away from me.

"What the hell are you doing Xiumin?!" The new guy in the room spoke.

"Can't you tell? I was here getting a snack."

"We agreed to not drink from her."

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Then the he walked out, closing the door in the process.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. Here let me help you. I'll take you to my room so I can treat that for you." He helped me stand and walk to his room.

His room was a few doors down from my room, so it didn't take long. Soon enough, I was able to see clearly again.

He opened the door and I expected to see the room eerie and dark, but that was the opposite. His room had the welcoming vibe. The walls were painted a light brown, the window open with a breeze entering the room. He had his wooden bed in the corner of the room with light gray bed sheets, and a desk with medical supplies. He sat me down and started to attend to the injury that is shown on my neck.

"Thanks for your help. You're Baekhyun right?" Baekhyun had dark brown hair. His eyes were a brown color that reminded me of dark chocolate. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

"Yes, my name is Baekhyun."

"Why are you helping me? Wouldn't Suho get mad at you?"

"Yes he would, but I don't care." We keeped quiet for a few minutes as Baekhyun was finishing up the bite mark.

"Y/N, I know that this might be weird coming from me but... do you remember your family? Your family from the past."

"Yeah, they left me when I was little and I had to take care of myself."

"Did you have any siblings?" I shook my head.

"No, I was the only child." I then heard faint sobbing as I look to see Baekhyun crying.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry that you were alone the whole time." Tears started to fall from his face.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault." I was trying to reassure him, but it wasn't working.

"It is my fault. I'm the reason you don't remember what really happened. I should've been there for you." Baekhyun put his face in his hands, crying.

"Baekhyun... what are you trying to say?" He looked at me, his eyes swollen from crying.

"Y/N... I'm your brother."

There is nothing I can show you guys on how sorry I am for not posting my story in a while. A lot is going on in my life that people wouldn't understand. I'll try my best posting more. Please don't be mad at me😥. And I'm sorry for the short chapter.

 And I'm sorry for the short chapter