Plan

We took the next plane back home. When we landed at the airport we got off and quickly walked outside to where Namjoon parked his vehicle. We put our bags in the back seat as well as the gifts I got for the others, then got into the vehicle and Namjoon drove us back home. There wasn't a lot of traffic, so we got home quicker.

Namjoon pulled up in the driveway and parked in the garage. We got out of the vehicle and grabbed our bags from the back. As we entered the house I placed the bags in the living room(picture above). Soon running could be heard in the house coming to the living room. I looked up to see everyone there.

"Welcome back guys!" Jin said as he pulled me into a hug while the others came and joined.

"We were only gone for a day." I said as I looked at them.

"Well it felt like a month," said Hoseok.

"Well we're back now to talk about the plan against Suho since the girl Jisoo made the blood moon come quicker. We also bought you guys clothes when we were shopping yesterday." I handed each of them their bags and they were happy for what the got. Taehyung was very happy because his were Gucci.

After a while we all started to talk about what we're going to do.

"So when we found out what was happening Jackson heard about it as well and told us his plans which is for us to give him the signal to come out and attack." Jin said as he looked an Namjoon and I.

"We're gonna meet Suho and his members on the field in the woods nearby," said Yoongi.

"Y/N, you're going to stand on the side while we fight. If we leave you alone here there could be a chance that Suho or one of his members can attack you here. You'll be with us so we can also keep you safe," Jimin spoke as he handed me a soda.

"We're gonna attack them with full force, but they might have another team with them." Tae spoke. I then felt my drink get taken from my hands and placed on the table as hands wrapped around mine. I looked up to see Namjoon as he looked at me and held my hands.

"Y/N, no matter what you must remain at my side at all times. If we happen to separate call Jungkook, he's the strongest vampire here and he'll protect you. You also call Kai and Baekhyun." Namjoon spoke with concern in his voice.

"Alright now, lets all stop talking about the fight and let us have fun together. We all had blood already. Namjoon, you go and hunt for the fight tomorrow. You'll need the straighten up, we'll be here to protect Y/N." Jungkook said as he came over to me and wrapped his arm around my around my head and gave me a noogie. We all started to laugh. Namjoon said that he'll come straight back after he hunts as he gave me a kiss on the head and left.

When Namjoon left Jin asked us if we want to have pizza tonight. All of us agreed as Hoseok said that he'll order the food. I went on demand and was looking for a show we can watch the kdrama 'Scholar Who Walks the NIght' (AN: If you haven't watched this drama, please do. You can watch it for free on tubi). Hoseok said that he ordered three cheese and pepperoni pizza and we already had enough soda in the house for us. I went into the kitchen to get the plates for the pizza, but Jin stopped me and told me to take a shower while he will do it.

I walked upstairs and went into the bedroom Namjoon and I share. I grabbed pajamas and underwear then walked to the bathroom that was in our room.

Namjoon & Y/N bathroom:

I closed the door and took my clothes of as I walked into the shower, turning the warm water on letting it run down my skin. I kept on thinking on what was gonna happen tomorrow during the fight. I know that we are gonna kill Suho and his members, but I have a feeling that someone on our side is gonna die. Tomorrow will also be the night where Namjoon is gonna drink my blood and become the vampire king, but as of now I need to stop thinking about the fight and just enjoy this night with my husband and brothers. I quickly washed my hair and body, dried myself off, got changed, and made my way to the living room.

I saw Tae at the front door getting the pizzas, so I made my way to him and helped him carry them to the living room where everyone else is. I saw Namjoon on the couch and when he saw me he came to me and helped me with the pizzas after he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How was the hunt Namjon?" I asked as I looked at him.

"It went well, got myself a deer. Now lets enjoy this night and have fun!" He said planting a light kiss on my lips.

We ate the pizzas, drank soda, and watched the show while sitting next to Namjoon. We got to the 5th episode and I started to feel sleepy and I lead my body against Namjoon, resting my head on his shoulder. Namjoon looked at me then smilled. 

"Hey guys, it late and we should get our rest since our fight is tomorrow, plus Y/N is sleeping." Namjoon said to everyone and they all agreed. They turned the TV and lights off as they headed to their bedrooms. Namjoon picked me up bridal style. 

"Joon..." I tried to talk but Namjoon interrupted me.

"Shhh Y/N, I got you." Namjoon brought us to our room and placed me gently on the bed. He went over to the door and closed it then turned the lights off. The only light in the room was the moon casting through the window. Namjoon made his way to me, got in the bed and covered the both of us, with him wrapping his arms around me pulling me to his chest.

"I love you Y/N, I love you so much!" Namjoon buried his head into my neck as I felt his light breaths. I brought my hand to his head and stroked his head.

"I love you to Joonie, I'll see you in the morning." I planted a kiss on top of his head. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Hey everyone, I'm back with another chapter! I am so sorry for the long wait. I had a lot going on that made my depression hit me hard and making my anxiety kick in which sometimes led me to have a panic attack. I don't want you guys to think that I quit Wattpad, because I'm not gonna quit. You guys are amazing giving me all your love and support on my book and in my life. Even though I never met or know you guys I 💜 you all!