Together

A few months has past and I learned of to control my hunger and powers. Namjoon and the others were very supportive of me and helped me through my difficult times. I was in the woods near the waterfall where Namjoon proposed to me. I laid down with my eyes closed listening to nature around me. The sound of water as it coming from the waterfall as it hit the surface of the water and rocks below, the sound of the birds as the communicated with each other, the sound of the leaves as they brushed against each other in the trees as the wind blew. 

I then felt a sudden gush of wind come at my direction. I couldn't help but smile as I opened my eyes to see my husband above me. He shown his dimple smile as he brought his hand up to my cheek as I brought my hand to his cheek. He bent down as he left a soft kiss on my lips, then rested his forehead to mine.

"How's my beautiful vampire queen doing today?" Namjoon asked. 

"I'm alright, just listening to Mother Nature. How are you?" I looked at his eyes.

"I'm fine as well. I was out in town and got you this." He sat up and went to grab something that was next to him. I sat up as well as he bought me a bouquet of red roses. My eyes widened in shock, but soon a smile formed on my face as he handed it to me.

"I love them! Thank you Namjoon!" I reached over, placed a kiss on his lips and hugged him

"Of course, I'd do anything to make you smile." He kissed the top of my head. 

"I also have a gift for you Namjoon." I placed the roses next to me and grabbed my bag with a small box and handed it to him. He gave me a questionable look. I told him to not ask questions and to just open it. Namjoon proceeded to open his gift and when he pulled his gift out he was confused.

 Namjoon proceeded to open his gift and when he pulled his gift out he was confused

I then handed him something else. He looked at it confused, but once he realized his eyes widened and had the biggest smile I've ever seen from him. He lifted his head up and looked at me.

"You're pregnant?! Please tell me this is a joke." I shook my head.

"It's true Namjoon, you're going to be a father." Namjoon stood up and brought me into his arms. He rested his head on my shoulder until I felt something wet. "Namjoom, are you crying?" I pulled away to look at him to see that he was indeed crying.