I'm Sorry

Hey everyone, I apologize for not being as active on here like I used to. A lot is happening right now in my life and I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm not in a college, I've been looking for a job since I was 16 and nobody's hiring me, I feel like I'm a useless person in this world who can't do anything right. I suffer from a learning disability and social anxiety.

I had a hard childhood growing up. I live with my mom but I had visitations with my father on weekends. I seen my father beat women in front of me. He always beat his girlfriend Connie a lot. Connie and I were very close with each other. When I would go to my fathers I would see cuts  and bruises all on her face and arms. At times when I was there my father would beat her and I can hear her cries for him to stop and that he's hurting her. She's not with him anymore but I still hear her to this day. There are a lot more I'd like to talk about but I don't want you guys making fun of me on the things I went through

I've been bullied a lot in school. I was punched, kicked, stabbed with pencils in my arms, my hair being pulled, and name called. That all stopped when I was taken to a new school, but was afraid to talk to anyone, thinking that they'll do the things the other students did. It took me 4 years to gain trust from people. But once I graduated in June 2018 all my friends left me; even my boyfriend. I felt like I was just used.

I then fell into depression and even tried committing suicide by cutting my wrist. People thought that I was faking my depression to just gain attention. I cry myself to sleep every night. I'm even crying while typing this. 

I don't consider myself beautiful like all the other girls. I'm not skinny. I don't have skin that doesn't show any marks. I look at myself as an ugly human being that should hide herself.

There are days where I think on how the world would be like if I was gone. Would everyone be happy? Would they even miss me? 

I just don't know what to do anymore...