Wedding Party

There are no words to describe on how happy I am. I finally became Namjoon's and he became mine. Jackson finally excepted my choices and is happy for me. We all celebrated and it seemed that all hate between our kind was gone. The vampires and werewolves were talking as well as laughing with each other. It made me very happy to know that there was no violence between them. Sophia and Rose stayed and celebrated with us.

I saw Namjoon talking to Jackson, not sure what it's about, but it's nice seeing them get along together. I then was tapped on my shoulder and saw Jimin. 

"Hey Jimin!" I gave a smile.

"Hey Y/N, the others and I came together and got this for you and Namjoon." He then handed me two plane tickets to go to Tokyo. I looked at him and gave him a hug.

(AN: Tokyo is one of the cities I would like to visit in Japan. Japan is my favorite country.)

"Thank you guys so much. I'm so happy that you guys are in my life!" I pulled away from Jimin and he told me to go to Namjoon and tell him the news. I walked over to Namjoon, who was still with Jackson. When Namjoon saw me he held out his hand for me to take. He then pulled me to him as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"How's my beautiful wife doing?"

"I'm doing good Joon, but there's something I need to tell you," I looked at him.

"What is it Y/N?" He rubbed my arm gently.

"Jimin and the others came together and bought us plane tickets to go to Tokyo for our honeymoon." I showed him the tickets. He looked at them as he shook his head with a smile.

"I honestly at times don't know what to do with them." We decided to leave after the party. After about four hours the party ended. Jackson and his pack went home as well as Sophia and Rose. Namjoon and I went into our shared room and we changed our cloths to normal ones. We started packing to take the plane. As soon as I zipped up my bag I felt arms wrap around me.

"Are you almost done, my beautiful wife?" He leaned his head as he started leaving gentle kisses on  my neck. I let out a giggle and turned around, wrapping my arms around him.

"Namjoon, you don't have to constantly call me wife, you can just call me by my name. I'm already yours Namjoon." He pulled away as he looked at me while he places his hands on my cheeks.

"I just can't help myself. I'm just so happy that you are my wife. I've been waiting for you for 600 years Y/N, and then you came back to me. I don't want to lose you again Y/N, and if you were to die, I'm dying as well."

"But Namjoon... you're gonna be king, not only that, you need to be there for the others also." Namjoon was about to say something else but I stopped him by giving him a kiss on the lips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Come on Namjoon, lets get going and catch our flight to Tokyo." I took his hand in mine, we grabbed our bags and we went to Namjoon's car since he said that he'll drive us there. His car was already in the driveway with everyone there waiting. Namjoon took my bag to put in the trunk and told me to say bye to the others. I walked over to them only to be embraced by Jungkook. He then started to cry.

"Don't cry Kookie, we'll be back. You take care of yourself while we're gone." I rubbed my hand on his back to try to calm him down. When he calmed down he pulled away from me. I looked at the others.

"You guys take care of yourselves as well. I'll see you guys when we get back. Kai and Baekhyun, you guys stay safe and no getting into trouble." 

"Since when do we ever get in trouble?" Baekhyun said. I just looked at him.

"I'm your sister, I would know these things." Everyone started laughing.

"Ok now, you should get going Y/N. Make sure that you take care of yourself." Baekhyun said as he hugged me.

"Namjoon, if anything happens to our sister you're not gonna like what happens to you." Kai said as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded as he came over to say bye as well.

"Ok, now guys. I don't want any fighting. Anyways guys, Namjoon and I should start going now. Well come back soon." Namjoon took my hand as he led me to his car and opened the car door for me. When I was in he closed the door and made his way to the drivers side. Once he got in and started the vehicle and drove us to the airport. It took us about a half an hour and we were at the airport.

Once Namjoon parked in the parking lot we got out to grab our bags. Namjoon locked up the vehicle as he grabbed my hand and we went inside the building.  Namjoon told the worker that we'll bring our bags on with us. We went through the security. Namjoon grabbed my hand again and we made our way to the plane.

"Namjoon, I never been on a plane. I'm scared." My hand tighten around his.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm here. It's scary at first, but you'll get over it after awhile." Namjoon reassured me. We went on the plane and found ourselves a place to sit. Namjoon told me to sit by the window as he put our bags above us. Once he was done he sat down next to me. I was scared until Namjoon wrapped his arm around me and held my hand. 

"Relax Y/N, I'm here. How about you get some rest. I'll wake you up when we get there." I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I love you Namjoon."

"I love you to Y/N." He planted a kiss on my head. As soon as we took of I fell asleep in the arms of the man that I love.

I'm so sorry for the long wait everyone. As of right now a lot is talking place in my life. Also with me dealing with my anxiety and depression is kinda hard. I'll try finishing this book up as soon as I can. If you don't mind I'm gonna be out in the rain to hide my tears.

 If you don't mind I'm gonna be out in the rain to hide my tears