She's Gone

Namjoon's Pov:

Once Suho and his team vanished away with my beloved Y/N we were able to move again. I fell down to my hands and knees crying and screaming her name.

"Y/N!!!! COME BACK!!!!" I can't believe she's gone. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jin. He helped me to my feet as he pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry Namjoon, we'll find her and bring her home." I returned the hug he was giving me. Soon the others came to me to also give me a hug.

"So, what do we do now?" Jimin asked.

"I think the best thing to do right now is to get back home and come up with something to bring Y/N back to us." Yoongi said. The others agreed with Yoongi. As they were walking away someone spoke.

"We're coming with you. We're not doing this for you guys but for Y/N only." They turned around to see Jackson speaking.

"Why should we let you? You'll only get in the way." Hoseok said clutching his hand into a fist as his eyes were turning red.

"Admit it, you need our help." Jackson said while the other wolves were turning back into human form.

"Why you little-" Hoseok was stopped by Jungkook before anything else happened.

"I hate to say this but he's right. Right now Suho can be making an army and attack us. We need allies at this moment."  Jungkook said while he was trying to calm down Hoseok.

"You're right Jungkook. Knowing Suho he'll be attacking us with an army and we need to get allies." I said as I looked at Jackson. "Will you help us defeat Suho and save Y/N?" I asked.

Jackson looked at his members as they gave him a nod. Jackson looked back at Namjoon.

"We will join you to defeat Suho and save Y/N." With that everyone started to go to the house to think of what to do next.

Y/N Pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" I said aloud. The walls were painted white, the curtains swaying from the wind ever so gently. I was laying in a queen size bed. The bed itself was made from a dark wood while the pillows and blankets were black and dark red. Suddenly events from before started to reply in my head. 'Namjoon and the others must be worried sick about me. I need to get out of here.'

I ran to the window to try to escape but met with a fall to certain death.

(AN: imagine there is a castle there and you are at the top near the cliff)

Suddenly the door opened up revealing the one who took me.

"What do you want from me?! What did I ever do to you?!" I was practically scared.

"Wow Y/N. After 600 years this is how you treat me, that hurts." He puts his hand on his heart, pretending that I hurt his feelings. But I have to stay strong and not show any weakness to him or the others.