Plan

Namjoon's Pov:

"Wait, let me get this straight. You went to a witch in your dream and Y/N was there as well. Then when Y/N left the witch told you that you're the next king of vampires and the only way for you to become king of vampires you need to drink Y/N's blood on the night of the blood moon?" Yoongi said as he leaned against the wall. Namjoon nodded.

"Well why are we all just sitting here? Let's go save Y/N." Jungkook said and walked to the door.

"Wait Jungkook, we can't just run in with out a plan. As much as I hate doing this we need a plan to get her out and we need to do it together," Jackson said.

"Fine. So... what do we do now?" After Jungkook said that there was a knock at the door as Jin got up to answer it. A minute passed and Jin came back with a girl. All of us looked at her, then my eyes widened.

"Sophia, what are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked up at me then smiles.

"I came here like I said I would. I came here to help you guys get Y/N back," she said. They all sat on the couch while they discussed about the plan.

"Ok, I think we should find another witch to help us out. She can help us with tracking Y/N and bring her back," said Yoongi who had his arms crossed.

"Great idea Yoongi! Sophia, do you know any other witches?" Jimin asked.

"There is a witch I know. Her name is Rose." When Sophia said her name Taehyung's eyes grew wide as he looked at her.

"I know her! When I was out hunting for blood I saw her picking herbs. We talked a little bit and told me that she's a healer witch. She even said that she can teleport," Taehyung said.

"Sophia, you need to find her! She can use her power to bring Y/N back." Namjoon said quickly.

"Ok, relax and breath Namjoon." Sophia got her phone out and messeged Rose, explaining the issue.

"There, I texted her. She should be here...now." A portal appeared and a girl came out. That must be Rose.

"Are you the witch Rose?" asked Jackson. She nodded and looked to where Taehyung was sitting.

"Hey Tae, nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you as well Rose."

"Rose?" She turned her head and looked at me.

"Can you please save Y/N? I need her back to where she'll be safe." I will literally get on my knees and beg if I have to.

"That's why I'm here. I came to help you get Y/N back." I'm just gonna have to meditate and find her location, then I'll open a portal and bring her back. Rose open the bag she brought out candles. She lit all the candles and asked us to be quiet while she concentrates. Her eyes closed and it looked like she was in a deep sleep. The candles started to move as her eyes tighted while she consentrates.

Suddenly the candles went out and she opened her eyes.

"Did you find her?" asked Namjoon. She nodded at his question.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asked.

"She's in what looked like a castle on the side of a cliff that meets the ocean. It'll take me some time to make the portal because its a long distance. I couldn't hold myself back and hugged her.

"Thank you Rose. Thank you so much." She returned the hug.

"You're welcome."

Here is another chapter. Sorry it took so long.