Special Chapter

Special Chapter #1: (King Wurzel Point of View)

5 years after....

I let out a heavy sigh and calm myself. Ayoko siya masigawan, ayoko siya masaktan. But Hell! I'm fucking tired already. I want some rest! Gusto ko na matapos ito. But F*ck! How could I do that?! This is a torture! D*mn!

I face-palm when I heard her shouting my name. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to raise my voice to her. But I'm so damn mad! Punong puno na'ko.

Huminga ako ng malalim at pinilit na habaan pa lalo ang pasensya ko. Narinig ko ang mga yabag niya kaya inayos ko ang aking sarili at pilit na ngumite bago siya harapin.

'I need to f*cking do this. This is what I want to, I need to deal with this. D*mn!'

"King! Kanina pa kita hinahanap eh! Saan ka ba nagpunta?!" ani niya. I smile to her and hug her so she won't see me pissed.

"Sorry Wife. I just call someone. Bussiness matter." dahilan ko. How I wish nasa trabaho nalang ako. Mas gugustuhin ko pa iyon. O nasa Organization that more great full for me.

I see her nod. She smile at me and kiss me nonchalantly. And that makes me smile. This is what I want. Minsan lang lumabas ang ganitong ugali niya.

After a moment of kissing my beautiful wife. She held my hand and brought me to our room. A wicked smile form in my lips. She sit in the sofa, I was going to sit next to her when she motion her hand making me to stop. I look at her with a questioning look.

"What?" tanong ko. But she smile to me and there! Nagpapacute na naman siya! D*mn! Alam ko na kung saan 'to patungo and I don't f*cking like it!

I go to the Tv Set and set the f*cking show she always watching. And I cursed that d*mn show! When I already set it and ready to be play I look at my wife who's looking happy and excited. That emotion to her makes my irritations lessen.

I sit next to her and hug her so tight. Pinugpog ko ng halik ang buhok at pisngi niya that makes her giggle. But when that show starting right now. Binaon ko na ang mukha ko sa leeg ng mahal kong reyna. This is it. The f*cking torture is starting again. I cursed in my mind when I heard that Lines that I heard a millions of times! Dang!

'Hi I'm Peppa Pig, This is my little brother George, this is Mommy Pig and this is Daddy Pig! Peppa Pig! Oink! Oink!'

That show! That d*mn peppa pig! Ano bang meron sa baboy na'yan. Naadik na si Allysha sa p*nyetang baboy na iyan!

"King hindi ka naman nanonood e. Tingnan mo oh! Ang cute niya! Ang cute ni Peppa Pig. Naka witch siyang damit, tapos si Suzy Sheep naka fairy. Ang cute!" happily exclaimed by my Wife. I look at her and smile to her. A force smile. F*ck! I want to end this misery now!

Narinig ko ang pagbukas ng pintuan kaya napatingin ako roon. Ganoon rin si Allysha. I see Akisha, Lizelyn and Mia. With there lunatic husbands. Kagaya ko mga nakabusangot ring ang mga mukha ng mga gag*.

"The girls want to have bond right now. Can you all guys out now. We're going to watch! Shupee! Out now!" mataray na untag ni Akisha and made a gesture for making us out. I kiss Allysha in the forehead and to her lips before going out with my friends and left the girls watching that pig.

I sigh in relief ng makalabas ako sa kwarto namin. Pansin kong ganoon din ang ginawa ng mga kaibigan ko.

"What's your problems, Lunatics?" I asked. They all look at me and give me a middle finger sign.

"Where is your bar?" Callum said. I motion them to go with me down stair. We gather in the counter bar and get alcohol for us.

"I'm tired." Arvi said and drank the bottle of liquior he gets. All of us nod in agree. We're all f*cking tired.

"This is too much" Callum say. Yeah.. It is.

"But we can't complain. We want this. Walang atrasan toh" sambit ko. All of them groaned but agree too. Wala naman talaga kaming magagawa.

"Ganito ba talaga kapag buntis ang asawa? Sarap pumatay!" asik ni Callum.

"I hate that show! I hate that f*cking pig. Ano ba meron sa baboy na may damit na'yon?! Adik na adik si Mia roon!" Arvi said.

" Akala mo Ikaw lang! Kahit si Akisha! Ayaw niya sa pink pero heto! Kwarto namin kulay pink na at puro mukha nung baboy na iyon!" Clyde said.

"Eh ikaw King? Parang papatay ka na talaga kanina nong pumasok kami e." ani ni Arvi habang naka busangot.

"Me? I'm already pissed. Everyday, every night that is the only show she watch. But she never thinks of making our room pink. And I'm not going to agree with that if ever that happens" I say. Yeah, I won't accept that. Maybe I'm still lucky Allysha doesn't become addicted that much. She's just like this when she's pregnant.

Habang naguusap kami tungkol sa mga nakakainis na gusto ng mga asawa namin ay narinig ko ang isang matinis na boses at tumatakbong tunog.

"Dad! Dad!" I look at the voice where it came and I see my son Eryk running right in our direction. He was still in his uniform and his backpack. Agad siyang pumunta sa pwesto namin at nakipag apir sa mga tito niya. After that he came to me and kiss me in my cheek. What a sweet son I have.

"Yow! Kiddo, how is the school?" Clyde as my son.

"It's good Tito Clyde. In fact, I received many letters and chocolate again in my locker." my son Eryk proudly said.

"Grabe ah? Kuhang kuha mo karisma ng Ama mo!" Arvi said in amusement. Well, I can't deny it. My son get my charm. And he's smart too. Like me and her mom.

"Dad, palit muna po ako. I'm still going to do my Assignments" my son said. I nod to him and kiss him in the forehead before leaving.

"Nasaan si Stanley?" I asked. Nakita ko ang gulat sa mga mukha nila. Why? May mali ba sa sinabi ko?

"Wala. Nasa Spain, honeymoon"  Callum said.

"Bro! Nagtagalog ka talaga? Seryoso? Walang joke?" tanong ni Arvi. I sighed and nod.

"Kailangan e. Kundi sa labas ako patutulugin ni Allysha" I say. All of them laugh at me. D*mn!

NIGHT came and I see my wife in the bed reading a book. I look in the clock wall seeing it's 10 in the evening already.

"Let's sleep wife. It's midnight already. Masama sa'yo ang magpuyat." I say and go to her. I thank silently ng sundin niya ako at hindi na nagmatigas pa.

I place her head to my arms to make her use my arm as a pillow. I brush her hair to make her feel good..

" King.. "

" Hmm.. " I reply. She look at me and kiss me in my lips. I smile in her action.

"What does my wife want?" tanong ko. Mukhang alam ko na kung saan ito paparoon.

"I just want to say thank you. Salamat sa pagtitiis mo sa akin kahit na inis na inis ka na."ani ni Allysha.

" It's okay. I understand you and baby." I say and touch her bump in her belly. I wish it's a girl right now. Umiling iling si Allysha and stood up in the bed.

" No! Babawi ako, babawi ako sayo ngayong gabi. " she said and started undressing herself. I just look at her and chuckled. I know it already. My wife was horny, she just used my temper as an excuse. Tsk! Tsk!