Time Warp

I don't mean to sound selfish but damn I look hot. Sarah picked out our costumes and she did a pretty great job. She got me a sexy Catwoman outfit and a cute little Wonder Woman costume for herself. I know we've been banging all day but seriously, I can't wait to rip that costume off her when we get home. We're currently in the car on our way to Rocky Horror Picture Show because Sarah decided to surprise me with tickets.

"Do you want to get the survival pack?" She asks as we walk in.

"Nah. Let's sit in the back. I hate having to pick all the rice out of my bra after the wedding scene."

She clears her throat and mumbles, "I mean, I could do it for you."

"Sarah!" I smack her arm softly. We sit in the back and the explicit commercials start.

"Did I tell you about the time I brought my parents to one of these?"

I choke on my popcorn a little. "You what!?"

"They thought these were hilarious. They sat and talked about who on screen had the best breasts."

"So you just brought your parents to rocky?" I'm kind of shook.

"Yeah. That was an interesting night." Her eyes go wide as she laughs.

"If I ever would've taken my dad here I would've gotten a whoop-in and locked in my house forever."

"Taking just a dad is a no but BOTH parents, that's gold!"

"Hey.. um do you want to anything? I think I'm going to get a drink." I change the topic.

"I'll go baby." She squeezes my thigh where her hand has been resting. "Dr. Pepper?"

"Yes please." She squeezes one more time then gets up.

Sarah's POV

FUCK! I always forget how sensitive of a topic Ry's parents are. I don't really know the whole story but I know it isn't very pleasant. I really wish she'd tell me because I know it hurts her to keep everything bottled it. She has no family, little to no friends, and I really think ours is the first close relationship of any kind she's had.

When I get back I hand her the drink and a KitKat. "Thank you, love." She half smiles.

"Of course, Baby."

The show begins and I can tell Riley is really enjoying it. She keeps up with the audience dialogue and it's honestly the cutest thing. As soon as the time warp starts she jumps up and prepares to dance. I watch her from the side while I dance.

Towards the end she turns to me The gets up to straddle me. "Thank you, I'm having fun." She says into my ear.

"I'm glad baby." I run my hands up her thigh that's only covered by her fishnet tights.

~~~~~~
I'm so sorry guys. I know it's short and it sucks but I wanted to give you a little something. This week has been awful and so I just couldn't write. I'm really trying guys but it's just hard right now.