How you die

trigger warning. suicide, rape, bullying, etc.
PART ONE
Tate Langdon: You die the same day he did in then same room. Tate told me to stay home today cause he said something bad was going to happen, this scared you. But you listen to Tate anyways. You looked out the window at Constantine plant flowers in her small garden. Then You look a different direction cause  saw a black figure at the corner of you eye. You saw Tate with a black trench jacket. Tate had a red substance dotted on his face. Is that blood? You hear on my little box TV, about a school shooting and how the shooter was lose in town so look out.You started to connect the dots. Tate was the school shooter. You start to panic. You run next door, opening the front door leaving it open. You open Tate's bedroom door to see his head laying on his hand look as if he was crying. " Tate, what did you do?" You ask. Your voice shaking. Tate didn't even look up he just said " i killed them, i don't know why i did it. Please forgive me y/n." after he said that he look up at you tear stand eyes. You don't know why but you didn't feel pity for the kids that died they deserved it. You pull Tate into a long hug "hey, hey its okay my love. i will never be mad at you i love you way to much." You then heard Constance yelling down stairs. Tate pulled you into a fast but full of love kiss. "hide in the closet don't come out no matter what." he then shoves you in the closet.you can see what was going on through the cracks of the closest. You saw guys with big gun bust open Tate door you see Tate do a hand gun thing to his head and then look down at his pillow. He has a gun under there. You whip open the door and jump in front of him. You felt a intents pains in your chest and you fall to the ground and every thing goes black. You open your eye to Tate's half lit room in the same spot you was before. You look over to see people carrying yours and Tate's body out of the room. You intently get pulled into a tight hug. " why did you do that you so stupid. i love you but you so fucking stupid y/n." Tate mumbles against your neck. " i know but look at the bright side. we will always be together now." i say with a short laugh. "forever and always" he says still holding onto me.

Violet Harmon: You were already dead when you meant her, but she didn't know they day you decided to tell her was a nervous rake all day. You knew she would find out you kill those kids with Tate. I mean im pretty they have a assembly every year. And tomorrow would be the adversity the shooting happen. I walk into her room and she greeted me with a smile and a sweet kiss.   'hey Vi, you know how me and Tate know so much about the ghost in this house." i say with my voice shaking. " yeah, princess. whats wrong." she says censor written all over her voice. " well Vi when me and Tate were alive, we were bullied a lot so bad that i was the popular girls personal punching bag. One day the football players desired to gang up on me and Tate and while they beat Tate up they held me back. they took out a knife and cut Tate. didn't kill him,hurt him real bad. Tate layed  on the ground unconscious . Vi, i was all alone with two big football player twice my size. They took vantage of me vi if you know what the means" Violet looked confused from my last words. " they raped me vi, after a week of skipping school and help Tate get better. Me and Tate decided that this was the final straw. We planed to shoot up the school. we shot and killed 15kids at west field high. After the we came back to this exact room and we waited for the cops to come get use. To my surprise the the swat them came and killed use. Me and Tate died that day and came back as ghost. My life was a mess and so was my after life till you can and change it all. You my light Vi, my sunshine. i need you and im sorry if i messes up us because of that story but i needed to tell you. your the love of my life and after life i need you."violet just pulled me into a hug and then pulled me away and said "y/n i don't care that your dead and i don't care about your made mistake. You argued that what you did was bad and that all i could ask for. And for those football player are assholes and i will never let anyone ever touch like that other then me. Your my Princess and no one else's . Now let go watch the shinning on Netflix and i let you wear my favorite sweatshirt, cause your all work up. I love you y/n and ill never leave you.

Kit Walker: You don't die. You spend the rest of your lives together have children and all that jazz. But one day he thought you died in briercliff. They told him you died to weaken him and make him talk. Of corse he didn't talk and he when into a depression. when you guys reunited he never left your side ever again.