How you die

in some of these you don't die sorry i just couldn't see it going with the plot but if someone request me to right it i will.

Kyle Spencer: you don't. That's one of your powers your immortal and give others immortality too. Now this plays good with Kyle cause ever sense he was brought back he was immortal to. So you guys will have your happy forever.

Zoe Benson: You guys were doing the seventh wonders. I just got to the part where we test if we can teleport. We thought it would be fun if we played tag. I appeared right by my beautiful girl friend and pressed a kiss to her cheek and whispered in her ear " your it, gorgeous." then i disperse. i got lost and all of a sudden I feel a stinging pain in your lower half and hear Kyle screaming, " oh no Y/N!! BESTFRIEND!!SOMEONE HELP!!, ZOE!!". it slowly starts to get black and I can feel myself back on the grass pressure being pushed on your wounded. " please don't close your eyes princess, i love you just stay with me." zoe whispers trow her sobs, i fight to open my eyes just to see her one last time. I open to see tears flowing down her face. This sight causing more pain then my wounded. I smile at her and lift up my shaky hand and whip away the tears. " hey my love, you know i love you right? i will never leave you. Your so beautiful even when your crying. This is a amazing sight. But baby please stop crying let me see the smile of yours" she form a smile and slight blush. I let out one last tear, this is the last time ill ever see her. i then close your eye and float into the darkness. it was dark nothing happen. its quiet and dark and all i could think about was her how here hair flowed and how her eyes would sparkle. And then i felt a heavy push on my chest and the heart beat that i lost a couple minutes ago. Then i saw the light come back to me. Then i saw the beautiful hair and those sparkly eyes that i feel in love with. "y/n! oh my gosh it work. My princess is back." she hugged me and i let the flower start to grow into her hair to make a flower crown. " hi my love, thank god you brought me back death was doll, but coming back .that was fun." i smile and look up to see her and the beautiful flower that layed in her hair.

Madison Montgomery: Fiona killed you cause you were the most powerful witch and she saw you as a threat. Before Spalding could make you into one of his dolls Kyle found you and carried you to Madison and Madison brought you back to like and you scared the shit out of Fiona. But even after death you were still as sweet as you can be and you were Madison little angel. \

Jimmy Darling; you don't die, you live a happy long life with jimmy.

James March: he suggested you kill you self so you can stay at the hotel with him for eternity of cores you agreed and you desired to overdose so you wouldn't have any after life scars and you stay with James forever