Suprise kisses

Tate Langdon:
Tate would be slightly taken aback in the first moment, but he would eventually become cocky and place a hand on your upper thigh smirking against their lips. He'd probably get a boner tbh. The kiss would probably lead to more. I mean what do you expect you guys are teenagers.

Violet Harmon:
She would smirk against their lips and be a confident little shit, to be honest. She would wrap her arms around you and pull them onto his lap. She would giggle a lot.

Kit walker:
Kit's eyes would get wide the instant he felt their lips pressed against his. He would stay still, and not move but. After you pulled away, sad because Kit didn't return the kiss, he would pull them back into his arms and slam his lips to theirs. The kiss could be either slow and passionate, or deep and rough. No in between.

Kyle Spencer: If he was caught off guard with the kiss, he would gasp against the person's lips and laugh. Though, after the shock is gone, Kyle would hold their face in his hands and return the kiss, which would probably lead to a full make-out session.  But who is complaining.

Zoe Benson:
would kiss back with a smile on her lips and when you pull away she would blush so hard.

Madison Montgomery:
She would pull away and press her forehead against theirs look you in the eyes. "(y/n), if you really wanted a kiss, all you have to do was ask" she should the press her lips against yours. The kiss would be deep and passionate, surely. She would gain dominance by pushing you agains sometimes. Definitely ends up with sex.

Jimmy darling:
He would instantly kiss them back. As we all know, this boy is such a lady's man! Jimmy would hold their waist and press their body even more against his, deepening the kiss. Definitely leads to sex.

James March:
James would be instantly turned on. He lives when you show dominance. He would grab fistful of your hair and shove his tongue deep in the person's mouth to acquire back his dominance. He would slam the person against the wall and pick the up,move his lips down to their neck. Expect a lot of hickeys.