Your ex

Tate Langdon: Your actually ex in real life lol

Violet Harmon: Tate Langdon, you guys dated when you were still alive but after you guys died you realized that you relationship was completely platonic. Tate was very happy for you when you ended up dating violet cause he always know you liked girl lol.

Kit walker: this guy named Zach. He was a abusive ex and it give you nightmares to this day. On day you ran into him with kit and he said something mean to you and kit beat the shit out of him. 

Kyle Spencer:  Zoe Benson, you broke up with Zoe cause you realize you were falling in love with Kyle and she was in love with Madison. You still do love her but not in that way. Her and Madison are dating now and you and Kyle are dating.

Zoe Benson:  Madison Montgomery, she was your first love until she cheated on you and you guys went your separate ways. You and Madison still has tension to this day.

Madison Montgomery: Kyle Spencer's, he was your high school sweetheart you guys broke up before college cause he had so much to do and you guys agreed to pick thing back up if you didn't met anyone new at college. You reunited with Kyle when Zoe brought him back. Kyle remember you. But he was in love with Zoe and you were I were in love with Madison. You guys are best friends now.

Jimmy darling: you don't have a ex. You always keep to your self cause of your two different color eyes. So when you went to the freak show and met jimmy you fell in love fast and hard.

James March: Tate Langdon(ughh I know it's weird let me explain lol). Tate was your high school sweetheart. Your best friend that was until he shoot up the school and died. After that you were broken. As soon as you graduate you moved always as fast as you could. You couldn't find a home that fast so you stayed at the hotel Cortez. That's were you meant James. He fix you broken heart. You died years later. On Halloween you desired to take your daughter out trick or treating while your husband attended devils night. While you were out you desired to go to tate old house to see if he may or may not be a ghost. You knocked on the door that look are the age of 16 this is when you realize that you were a 23 year old look for Tate in a teenager body. You weren't looking for him in that way you just wanted to see your best friend. You introduced your self to the girl named violet. You then saw appear behind her. After that you guys hung out and I introduced your daughter to him and her and violet played for awhile while you talk to tate about how you were dead to and how you meant James and how he meant violet. Now every year on Halloween you go and visit tate and violet.