there favorite picture of you guys

Tate Langdon:

Story: this picture was taken on Halloween the one day of the year that the ghost can walk among the living. You, tate, and violet (tate doesn't do anything bad to the Harmon's cause you stop him)are all friends and desisted it would be fun to spend the day at the beach. You and tate walk in front of violet to look at the ocean. Ooh how you missed the ocean it was so peaceful the waves go back and forth. Then you hear a click you and tate turn to see violet with a big smiles on her face. "You guys are perfect together! I love this picture!" She say while the picture slide out of the camera she then sakes if in her hand to let the ink spread. She then hands it to tate and I and we both fell in love with the picture.

Violet Harmon:

Story: ok so basically violet thought it would be a good idea for you guys to hang out with your friend group today. Yes they know you guys were dating and you were the moms of the group. Anyways you guys were all hanging out at the beach and you laid down cause you were getting tired of running around, with your friends. our friend Jacob brought his speaker and the song beautiful by Bazzi was playing and you looked up at violet dancing silly with our friend Mercedes. She was so beautiful you thought to your self. She then caught you staring at her. She then stop dancing and look down at you smiling at you and then she got in the same position as you and little did you know, she told Mercedes to take a picture of you guy when she kissed. Violet griped your hands and look down at you lip then to your eyes then back to your lips. She then leaned in and kissed you then you heard a click and you pulled away from the kiss and see Mercedes holding up violets phone with a big smile. You then turn to violet blushing and she says, "that's my new background".

Kit walker: