who they are jealous of

Tate Langdon: Violet,
She was your first friend in the murder house and you guys always hang out. Once Tate walked in on you guys watching the conjuring and she was holding onto (in a friend way). Let's just say Tate almost lost his shit.

Violet Harmon: Tate
You've always been best friends with Tate and Violet always felt like you could easily replace her with him.

Kit walker: your best friend,
He is always so sad when your pick to go hang out with them instead of watching some movie with him when he gets off work. But after you guys have kids you don't leave as much. Cause you don't want to leave kit alone with your 3 kids.

Kyle Spencer: All of his frat bothers,
He loves when you come over and hang out and so do the boys. You do hang out with Kyle but sometimes your do little things with the boys like play basketball or even bring some food from your apartment cause Kyle is always say they never have food. But Kyle always get this ping of jealousy when you are playing a game with the boys.

Zoe Benson: Madison,
You and Mads are best friends before you dated Zoe, you and Madison were attached to the hip. You will tell Zoe funny thing that you and Mads did. Zoe especially gets mad when Madison kisses you on the cheek.

Madison Montgomery: let's be honest no one,
Yeah she can gets jealous when random guys hit on you but other then that no one she's pretty confident in her self.

Jimmy darling: dandy,
Ok this was before he showed his crazy side. When he first arrived at the freak show he was basically giving you heart eyes and jimmy did not like that one bit.

James March: just like Madison no one,
He's pretty confident that you only love him. But one night on devils night Richard was flirting with you and you would just give him a small smile to be nice not trying to trigger the serial killer. This ended with James yelling at everyone that you were his and no ones else's.