Hear them talking about you

Tate: I was sitting with Violet in her room, we became friends not so long ago but its really nice to have a friend in this shitty place don't get me wrong spending eternity with my lovely boyfriend is great but, its lonely without friends. Me and violet thought it would be fun to snoop on my boyfriends therapy section. I know i sound crazy and all but he has been acting funny lately and i want to see if anything is actually wrong. We both snuck into the the room right next to her dads office. The wall are really thin so we can easily hear through then i look over at vi and she look exited i was excited too i hear the door open, "hello Tate, how are you feeling today." Mr. Harmon say to Tate. " Im feeling really good today Mr. Harmon." you could practically hear the smile on his face grow. " and why is that Tate?" " well i got to see my girl the other day and now she stuck on my mind. Im really in love with her man. I want her to be my forever. I know im young but i want to marry her. I could not imagine a life without her she is my sunshine and i don't plan on losing her anytime soon, and i don't know. The thought of Marring her and her being mine forever really makes me happy. Im sorry i just talked about her for a good soiled 10 minutes." I smile so damn big. the thought of someone loving me that much really melts my heart. im so happy im in love with Tate Langdon.

Violet; I walk up to Vi room so we can watch our daily movie. I stop dead in my tracks when i hear her and her mom talk. Me being me Chose to listen to there conversation. "Mom how do you know when you meant the love of your life?" Violet ask. " Are we talking about y/n" he mom asked. " yeah.." Vi mumble i could help but blush. " well violet i see the way you look at her and i can tell your in love with her. The way you put her before you. The way you don't care what people have to say about a girl loving another girl." Mrs Harmon say. " mom i think i want to spend the rest of my life with her." violet says. " Then don't let her go."and with that her mom gets up and leave the room. When see leaves the hallway i become visa bale. "hey vi, what do you want to watch today?" i say while i go to her closet to barrow a sweatshirt.

Kit Walker;i was walking to the bathroom when i here Kit talking to our newborn daughter. When she started cry a couple minutes ago he said he would take care of it. I couldn't fall back asleep. So i dissed to go to the bathroom but i stop when i heard Kit talking all sweet to our baby. " You look just like your mama Presley, with those beautiful blue eyes. That small nose , ooh and your lips. Your mommy is so amazing, daddy still doesn't know how he ended up with her. I mean i did meet her in the loony bin, but your mommy is not crazy, she just gets really nervous. I know you are probably going to make her so nervous in the future. Lets try to take it easy on her. If your anything like her though, your probably going to be a pain in my ass- whoops i did not say that." Kit said showing his dimples. "Okay, Presley May time for bed, i love you baby girl." he says to our little angel.

Kyle: Zoe said she could watch Kyle while i took a shower i was very thankful for her doing so. Kyle slowly but surely getting better and thank god for that im getting the old Kyle back. After i get out of the shower i put on one of Kyle old shirts with some rip jeans and I walk out of the bathroom to go to and see Kyle but then i hear him struggle to talk to Zoe but he still talk which im proud of i stop dead in my reacts when i hear what there talking about. Me. "Kyle tell me what you think of Y/n do you think of her more as a friend or more? " Zoe asked. "i l-like Y/n, a-a-always have. N-n-n-o-t friend. M-m-more. I love Y/n.I w-w-wanna kiss h-h-her and h-h-hug her and love her but she d-d-don't like me like t-t-that. I want h-h-h-her to love me like t-t-that. Don't tell anyone its s-s-s-secret." Kyle says i couldn't help but blush. of course im in love with him i always have been too.I knock on the door and then open it Kyle and Zoe are on the floor but the Kyle look at me a smiles big showing his dimples. He gets up and hugs me and put his head in my neck and then pulls away and looks at my shirt. " m-m-mine?" he asked. "yeah" i answer.

Zoe; "Hey, Bub what up?" i say to Kyle then Kyle looks over at me and shines on of his famous smile. "h-h-hey Lou Lou!" Kyle say haply . i smile at him he was my best friend in this place. I could tell him everything. He was the only one that know about Zoe and he loved the idea of use dating. You see Kyle thought he was in love with Zoe but he was very thankful that she help bring him back to you his best friend, no he was not in love with you like that. You just meant so much to him, if anything he kinda like misty days but he would told y/n that. " Kyle? you still in there." i said letting out a giggle. He would always get caught up in his mind like that. " well im going to go to the bathroom real quick, when i come back we can go to my room and watch a movie, ok?" i said to him. After i go done with the restroom. i could hear Zoe and Kyle talking so i stop walking and listen "So you like Y/n?" Kyle asked with a smile on my face and i could feel my self start to blush, " yeah, how could i not she beautiful and she so sweet and how when she gets happy flowers start growing, and when she plays with peoples hair she make a flower crown go into theirs locks. I think im in love with her." Zoe gets done saying and my cheeks bright red. They go silent and i decided to walk in and act like i herd nothing. " hey Bub!" i smile to Kyle he smiles back. " hey zoe do you maybe want to watch a movie with me and Kyle." i ask nervously. "yes of course i would love that" she says a little excited.

Madison: "Yes of course im in love with her. Ive never felt this way with anyone else, ever. When ever i close my eye i think of her. When i look at happy couple i fucking think of her. When i see little baby's it makes me think of how i want one with her. I don't care if im a girl and she a girl im going to love her if i want to love her. Its now of your damn dustiness. Now im going to go how with my lovly girl friend and w are going to make love and at lest we wont die alone like you, you old hag " Madison said to the mean old lady that told use we were a bunch of nasty "faggots" cause we were holding hand in public and i gave he a small kiss. Madison dragged me away from her. Then when we got to the car she said, " sorry you had to see me freak out like that, baby girl" she says kissing my forehead.

Jimmy daring: I was walking to jimmy and my shared trailer. Until I hear jimmy talking to his mother. "Mama y/n is probably the love of my life my soul mate. She care into my life and shook thing up and then showed me what real love feel like, and she will stand up for me when nasty people out side of the freak show make fun of my hands no matter there size she will threaten to beat the shit out of them if they even look at me. And when she adores me, for anything I'll do she will find it memorizing. She challenges me to be the best me I can be. Our relationship is a rose, yeah it has it rough time but all in all it's beautiful. Mama I think I want to marry this girl." Jimmy say you could practically hear his smile. "then do it, don't let her go jimmy. If you let her go your a very stupid man." His mother says and I instantly go up to the door and knock on it. "Come in" Jimmy yells out. I walk in with flower from the market. "Heya doll, I miss you!" Jimmy says smiling and me. " I missed you to, dimples" and then I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Hey mama darling, do you want to come over for dinner tonight I'm making spaghetti." I say to jimmy mom with a big smile. She smiles at me. "You know that I could never say no to you cooking y/n. I'll see you guys then." With that she left and I go to jimmy and hug him tight. " I love you, darling" I say to jimmy. "I love you to, doll" He say resting his head on top of mind and swaying back and forth.

James: I was cleaning the room right next to the room the Countess and James is having dinner.  " I've found the new love for my life. She is amazing. To have her for only a few years would kill me. She's the desire that sparks my life. She must stay at the hotel. I can not lose her. Ever day when I wake up to see her I fall more it love. This feeling is a very dangerous feel cause she has my heart and she has everything she wants in a snap of her finger. She is my queen. I'll never get enough of her." He sighs not a bad sigh a good sigh. "That's lovely James I'm so happy to hear you final have your Queen. I can't wait to see this woman that brings you so much joy." The countess said joy fill her voice. I blush a dark shade of red. I quickly walked to me and James shared bedroom. I go to the closet and find one of James button ups and put it on as pj's. I lay in bad and fall asleep. I wake up to the bed shifting down. "Hello my Queen, well don't you look lovely in my shirt. Now go back to sleep. I love you." This was the first time he's said I love you. He pulls me into his grip. I mumble into his chest "I love you too,my king" I hear him chuckle and that's when I pasted out.