Chapter 30

~ Lisa's POV ~

"Ahhhh" I scream as Mino oppa kept telling me to push. I could only glare at Jungkook who was standing in the corner knowing that if he came close I would murder him. I was in so much pain. I honestly didnt know how Chaeyoung gave birth to two babies wow I was so amazed. My respects to her. "AhhHHH YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" I yelled to Jungkook

"Almost there Lisa come on push" Mino oppa said and I nodded almost losing my energy. "Come on one more Lisa" he said and I gave all I had in that last push and there it was.

The cries of my baby were heard all over the room and I layed lifelessly sweat dripping down my face. I saw how the nurse took the baby from Mino oppa and moved closer to Jungkook as she began to clean him. After a minute or two the nurse came to me with the baby in hands and handed him to me.

"Congratulation Mrs. Jeon " she said with a smile as I took baby Alexander into my hands. I looked over to Jungkook and asked him to come closer to look at the baby and he did. He pecked my forehand and rested his head on mine as we watched Alexander sleep soundly.

"He looks just like you " I told him

"But he has you eyes and lips " he told me and he was right Alexander was going to be one handsome baby. "Can I hold him?" Jungkook asked and I nodded handing the baby to him.

I watched as Jungkook held him oh so carefully as if he would break any minute. His tears started to fall drown his cheeks and that made me tear up as well.

"Yah why are you crying" I wiped his tears away "You are supposed to be happy" I said "He is one healthy baby"

"I know, I am so happy that im crying" she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Enough you two" Mino oppa said "The nurse will take baby...?"

"Alexander?" I questioned to Jungkook. Truth is I had picked that name since I was in high school but not once did I discuss it with him.

"Alexander Jeon" Jungkook said

"Okay well Alexander Jeon will be taken by the nurse and you my dear Lalisa will be cleaned up and taken into a room to rest. Later the baby will be taken to you but for now Jungkook you have wait outside until I saw she can have visitors" Mino oppa said but Jungkook refused he didnt want to leave my side now.

I couldnt help but laugh at how cutely he pouted but ended up giving up after Mino oppa threatened to call security if he didnt listen.

"I'll be fine " I told "I'll be waiting out side. Yell if you need and I'll rush in here not care what he says" he said giving me another peck before leaving.

One of the nurse took the baby away as another took me away. After getting cleaned I was taken to a room to rest. I ended up falling asleep as soon as I entered. I guess I was that tired.

--------------------------------------------------

"Is she okay?" I heard Jennie asked worriedly "Shes been out for like 3 hours if not more. Is this even normal should we get oppa? Im getting oppa maybe something isnt right"

"Im awake" I told her "Your whispers arent so whispery."

"Dont" Chaeyoung said pushing me back on the bed "I want to sit" I pouted "Believe me its best not to" she assured "You would know huh?" I laughed lightly

"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asked

"Well I was ripped by the head of a baby" I smirked making sure they knew what they were going to go through when their time came "So you tell me how am I feeling?"

"You are not funny Lalisa!" Jennie said. I think Jennie was really scared of the whole giving birth.

"Ignore her. She was freaking out when she heard you scream. Taehyung oppa tried hugging her but she yelled at him telling him to stay away." Chaeyoung said "She said she didnt want to give birth" I laughed so hard I cried in pain after a minute. "Aish pabo I told you to stay still" Chaeyoung nagged

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked

"Sleeping outside " Jisoo said "Its 4 am, you been out for 3 to 4 hours. After giving birth you were brought here but you seemed dead to be honest we were all scream. And when you wouldnt wake up Jungkook ran to get Mino oppa all worried."

"He thought something was wrong." Chaeyoung smiled

"Really thought poor kookie, he was crying thinking he could lose you. After Mino oppa checked on you he said you were fine but just extremly exhausted so thats why you were knocked out. It took alot of convincing for us to get him to leave your side. " Jennie said

I slightly blushed hearing all this. "Not to mention Jin oppa kind of scold him for not eating. They practically dragged him out and as soon as he sat on the chairs outside he passed out." Jisoo said giggling.

"That bunny" I shake my head blushing "Ohhh Lisa is blushing hearing this" Taehyung oppa was at the door. I guess he heard it all and watched enjoying me blush

"How are you? " he asked "Im okay haha. Have you guys seen Alexander?" I asked them

"Is that what you named him?" Jennie asked "Yeppp Alexander Jeon" I nodded.

-------------------------------------

~ Jungkook's POV ~

"Guys im so sorry" I told them feeling guilty "You should of been arriving to your honeymoon by now but instead you stayed. Im sorry you guys missed your planes"

"Yah pabo" Jisoo noona said "Dont be sorry. Being here is better then being with that ahjussi there" she said pointed to Yoongi hyung who only smirked " But still. Im sure you gusy wanted to spend it together "

"Pff please I have the rest of my life to see his ugly face. So dont worry about it. I rather be here with you guys. "

"As if I wanted to be with you right now" Yoongi hyung smirked and licked his lips. God these too. I could Jisoo noona blush in less then a second.

"Take it somewhere else please" I told them and Yoongi hyung give Jisoo noona a signal and they both left. We know to do what.

"Kooking come on. Shes fine you already heard Mino oppa. Shes just tired let her rest and go sleep yourself." Chaeyoung told me but I refused. I wanted nothing but to be next to her when she wakes.

"Aish this kid. Jungkook get up not and come eat something or we will have to carry you out and tie you to a chair and force feed you" JIn hyung said

"Aish" I ground in frustration "Only for a second" I told them we ate and as soon as my body landed on the chair outside of Lisas room I dropped.

----------------------------------------------

"Yahh Yoongi stop that!!!" Jisoo yelled at Yoongi as he kept on tickling her to wake up. "Yahhh yahhhhahahh ahhh appa appa yahhh stop " Jisoo cried in laugher as he comtinued

"Junsu" Yoongi called and baby Junsu came running in "Attack mommy" and the kid did as he was told jumping into the bed to tickle his mother.

After a minute they all layed on the bed breathing. Jisoo on the left, Yoongi on the right and baby Junsu between them.

Jisoo looked at Yoongi with heart eyes watching his chest rise up and then go down as his breath caught up. She smiled seeing him just laying there next to her with baby Junsu between them.

"Stop staring" Yoongi said as he turned to look at her. "Junsu go wash you hands so we can make break fast" Yoongi told him and the kids quickly jumped off the bed and ran to his room to wash up.

"Now look who is staring" Jisoo said causing Yoongi to laugh.

"I cant help it" he said " Having the wife of my dreams is hard. " Jisoo laugh "Why is that?" she moved closer "Because I know I cant always look at her. " Jisoo laughed even more

"You are so cheesy " she said as she was about to get up but got pulled back by Yoongi "Aish move. I have to make breakfast" she said but Yoongi kissed her softly and gentle.

"I love you " he told her

"I love you too" she kissed him.