Cautious.

Keith went from Shiro straight to the Holts.

They deserved to know their daughter was missing.

His entire body seemed to tremble as he knocked on the door of their small home within the Atlas.

Of course the Holts had decided to take refuge on the Atlas, the robot housed all the Paladins and the other three Holts simply wanted to be close to Pidge again.

Sam was the one who opened the door and as soon as he saw the somber look on Keith's face he gestured for the Paladin to enter and called for his wife and son.

"Colleen! Matt! Come out here!" He yelled, wrapping an arm around Keith's shoulders and leading him towards the tiny living area.

"Sam.." Keith whispered, the older man guiding him onto the couch just as Matt and Colleen came into the room.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked, eyes wide as he rushed to Keith's side.

"Pidge.. She.." Keith choked on his own tears, burying his face in his hand.

"Pidge, what? Keith, what happened to my sister?!" Matt shouted, grabbing onto Keith's forearms

"Matt, let him speak!" Colleen snapped, tugging her son back.

"What's happened to my daughter?" Sam asked softly, rubbing Keith's back.

"Pidge.. she got captured in our latest mission.. we.. we don't know where she is.." Keith sobbed, shoulders shaking as he cried.

How could he have let this happen? Pidge was such an important part of Voltron, such an important person to the universe.

Such an important person to him.

"We'll get her back." Matt growled, hands gripping his pant legs tightly. His knuckles were white from the force.

"Of course." Colleen murmured, "we'll get our Katie back."

"Without a doubt." Sam smiled, hand shaking on Keith's back.
"She got us. Now it's our time to get her."