Complacent.

Pidge woke up late in the morning, eyes barely fluttering open as the lightening of the room was turned up so it looked more warm and bright.

Like a sunrise.

"Good morning, my little lioness." Lotor purred, sitting on the edge of the bed and running a hand through her hair.

"Morning.." She mumbled, taking Lotor's outstretched hand and letting him help her sit up.

They'd gotten into a comfortable routine, they'd been doing it for the two weeks since Pidge had left the Druids table of modifications.

"I was thinking we should put you in gold today, it would compliment your eyes and hair so well." Lotor smiled, walking over to the closet where he kept all her clothing.

"Gold..?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Would you prefer a different color?" Lotor asked, "red could also be a good option for the day."

Red.

Pidge felt a jolt through her entire body at that word.

Red.

God, she loved red.

She loved her red.

She loved him.

Her fantasies were all flooding back, his smile and his eyes.

His black hair and pale complexion.

"Katie,"

It was white hair and dark lavender skin that broke her out of her dream.

"What would you prefer? Gold or red?" Lotor asked, gazing over at her.

It wasn't as much of a question as it was a threat.

It was a dare to defy him.

He knew exactly what the color meant to her.

He knew exactly what he meant to her.

She bit her lip, looking down at her hands.

"Gold.." Pidge whispered, holding onto the sheets tightly.

"Good choice." Lotor said smugly, pulling out a loose gold dress.

It reminded her of the gowns Greek empresses wore.

Chitons, they were called chitons. She remembered that from her history class.

God, that was years ago.

"Breakfast is on its way, come on, let's get you ready for the day while we wait." Lotor hummed, pulling her out of the bed and to her feet.

"Yes, Lotor.." Pidge mumbled, following after him.

He had her strip out of the dark purple silk gown, watching as the loose fabric pooled at her feet.

He smiled at the changes he'd made to her body.

Lotor had thinned her out, nearly skin and bones in her arms.

She wasn't going to be doing any fighting, so there wasn't any need for muscle.

Her shoulders, though already narrow before the modifications, were now rounded out and less bony.

Her breasts had the most noticeable difference in his opinion.

Once a modest B cup were now bordering on a D cup. He'd rounded them out, made them a bit softer and tailored to fit right into his hands.

Her waist had been pinched as far as it went without damaging anything.