Part 9

Dedicated to Riana who wished to see Shakti Devoleena pair in the show
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Kishan became friendly with the students very fast.
He liked Golden flies very much.
Naina:Kishan Sir is so nice.
Sameer:Yes.But whenever Shilpa Ma'am sees him she just turns off her face.I noticed it in their first meeting itself.
Ali:What if he was the person about him Ma'am told us?

Sameer:Ya...could be possible.Naina:What are you guys saying?Pandit:Are you saying that Kishore Sir is Shilpa Ma'am's ex?Ali:Not sure.But seeing how Shilpa Ma'am treats him I doubt...Manoj:But Shilpa Ma'am's ex was heartless.But Kishore Sir is so nice.Sameer:That's what confuses me.
Suddenly they heard a noise and looked out of the room.
Kishan talked to Shilpa:Please listen to me. Shilpa shouted at Kishan:Don't follow me.I know that you joined this school to irritate me.But if you do that I will tell everything to others.They shared an emotional eye lock. She walked away.
Kishan was upset.Golden flies were shocked.
Sameer:Our doubt was right.Kishan Sir is Shilpa Ma'am's Ex-boy friend.Naina:I can't believe it.Kishan Sir is nice.I think it's misunderstanding which caused their breakup.Sameer:I also think that it's a misunderstanding.Ali:Then we have to find out the truth.
Suddenly Kishan saw Golden flies when he turned back and got embarrassed.He thought:Did they hear my conversation with Shilpa?
Sameer:Don't feel bad Sir.
Naina:We will be faithful and loyal to you.You can share anything with us though we are students. Manoj:You can trust us.PANDIT:Tell us what the problem is. Ali:We will find a solution.Kishan was silent.Preeti:Do you love Shilpa Ma'am?
Kishan was stunned by the question.
Swati:From the way you look at Shilpa Ma'am we felt so.
Kishan:You guys are right.I love her.I will always love her.
They were surprised. Preeti:You both make a beautiful couple.Kishan smiled.Sameer:Then what happened between both of you Sir?Naina:How did you both split up? Kishan:My father asked for dowry at the time of marriage proposal.Shilpa thought I was also involved in it.So she hated me.So she broke up with me.I tried to make her understand the truth.But she did not believe me.
Flash back...
Shilpa blasted at him tearfully:Kishan...I never expected you to betray me.I loved you sincerely.But you never loved me.You just care about money.Kishan:How could you even think that I don't love you Shilpa?I love you a lot.It was done by my dad.Trust me.I did'nt know that he would do it.Shilpa:How much will you lie Kishan?I know that your dad did it with your knowledge.Don't pretend to be innocent.Kishan:Shilpa..please listen to me.You are misunderstanding me.Shilpa:No,I understand you very well now.So I hate you.It's all over.Kishan was shocked:No Shilpa...you can't end our beautiful relationship like this.Shilpa:Our relationship's beauty was spoiled by you only Kishan.You turned our love into hatred.Get lost from my life.Kishan:Shilpa...no...Shilpa walked off though Kishan kept calling her.

Present...Kishan:Now my dad is a changed man.I want Shilpa back.So I searched for her and finally I found out that she is working here.So I tried for a job here.Luckily I got a job here.But she is not even willing to talk to me.
Manoj:You have to clear the misunderstandings Sir.Kishan:Yes.That's why I am here without accepting defeat.But Shilpa hates me so much that she is not even looking at me.Sameer:We will help you.On Valentine' day you should open your heart to her. Kishan was relieved:Really?Sameer:Yes Sir.Kishan:But how can you all help me?Pandit:We are Golden flies.Please don't underestimate our power though we are just students.Kishan smiled. Naina's hair became messy.Naina:Oh...what is the condition of my hair?It looks so shabby.Sameer:Never mind Naina.He moved her hair strands to a side and made it appear neat.She felt heavenly.He smiled:Now you are alright. She blushed:Thank you Sameer.Sameer:When did you start thanking your best friend for such silly things?She smiled.
Arjun was thinking of Naina and smiling.
He said in his mind:On Valentine's day I will confess my love to Naina by gifting her the poem I wrote for her. Suddenly Naina came there.He was surprised.
Arjun:Naina!
NAINA:I came specially to see you.
He could'nt believe it:Really?
NAINA:Yes,I need your help.
Arjun:Sure.I will always help you.
NAINA:Arjun...Shefali loves Sameer.
Arjun:Really?
NAINA:But Sameer does'nt know that.
Arjun:Oh!
NAINA:I am tensed whether Sameer will accept Shefali as his girl friend if she confesses her love to him on Valentine's day.
Arjun:Why are you tensed?
NAINA:I don't want them to be with each other.
Arjun:Why?
NAINA:Because I want Sameer to be only mine.I am very possessive about him.

Arjun's heart broke.Arjun:What do you mean Naina?Naina:I love Sameer.Arjun was shattered completely.NAINA:I hope Sameer also feels the same about me.But if he does'nt love me or if he does'nt realize that he too loves me I will lose him and Shefali might get him.That should not happen.
So I need your help.
Arjun asked painfully:What is my role in it Naina?
NAINA:We should behave as if we are very close to each other. Our behaviour should arouse jealousy in him and thus he should realize that he can't see me with anyone else.He should be forced to make a romantic confession to me.
Arjun:What if Sameer does'nt get jealous?If he does'nt feel the same about you..? NAINA:No,he has feelings for me.I have seen it in his eyes.His face is his heart's mirror.I can see his heart's feelings clearly on his face.But that fool does'nt know that.Arjun was upset.

Naina and Arjun were chatting and laughing loudly.Sameer who came there saw it and became uncomfortable.Arjun whispered something in Naina's ears.Naina started laughing and patting his shoulder:So funny.Sameer thought:Naina also loves Arjun? He felt sad and went away.Naina smirked.Naina:Arjun...see Sameer became jealous.His face became red like a tomato.Our first step is successful. Naina giggled.

Arjun became dull.