Part 16

Vacation was very hard for the Golden flies.They were missing each other very badly.
Sameer and Naina looked at their school photographs.
Sameer sang thinking of their confession scene:
ae Mere Humsafar, Ek Zara Intezaar sun Sadaayein De Rahi Hain Manzil Pyaar Ki ae Mere Humsafar, Ek Zara Intezaar sun Sadaayein De Rahi Hain Manzil Pyaar Ki

SAMEER:I miss you Naina.I can't bear this separation.But i am sure we will be together in the college also.

Naina was upset.
NAINA:I too miss you Sameer.I hope our college will rejoin us.

She sang missing Sameer every second:
ab Hai Judaai Ka Mausam, Do Pal Ka Mehmaan
kaise Naa Jaayega Andhera, Kyoon Naa Thamega Toofan
kaise Naa Milegi Manzil Pyaar Ki
ae Mere Humsafar, Ek Zara Intezaar
sun Sadaayein De Rahi Hain Manzil Pyaar Ki

Naina became pleasant thinking of Sameer lifting up her skirt and applying ointment on her wound.

NAINA:pyaar Ne Jahan Pe Rakha Hai Jhoomke Kadam Ek Baar
vahin Se Khula Hai Koi Rasta, Vahin Se Giri Hai Deewaar

Sameer thought of of their dance performance on stage and cherished their romantic moment.
SAMEER:pyaar Ne Jahan Pe Rakha Hai Jhoom Ke Kadam Ek Baar
vahin Se Khula Hai Koi Rasta, Vahin Se Giri Hai Deewaar
roke Kab Ruki Hai Manzil Pyaar Ki

NAINA:I am waiting to see you Sameer.At the same time i can't wait.I am too patient to see you.

ae Mere Humsafar, Ek Zara Intezaar sun Sadaayein De Rahi Hai Manzil Pyaar Ki

As usual Sameer and Naina stroke the date in the calendar.

Sameer sees Naina everywhere.He ran towards her.She vanished.
He smiled:It was only illusion.

ae Mere Humsafar, Ek Zara Intezaar sun Sadaayein De Rahi Hai Manzil Pyaar Ki(Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak).

College reopening day...

Naina was very happy.
NAINA:We Golden flies got admission in the same Engineering college.I am so happy.Thank God.

Sameer was excited:I can't wait to be in the college.

NAINA:Sameer is going to see me after a long vacation.So i have to really impress him with my dressing.Which dress should i wear?
She was so confused that she cleared her wardrobe. Finally she found a nice frock.She wore it happily.

Sameer picked up a stylish outfit to impress Naina.

Finally the Golden flies stepped into their royal College compound...The most prestigious Engineering college ST.Xavier's.

The Golden flies shook hands with each other in the college as they were excited to meet each other after a long time.PANDIT:Seriously i never thought i would get admission in an engineering college.
Sameer:But i was sure.Because I knew God cannot separate us.
They smiled.
Pandit's eyes fell on Preeti.He could'nt take his eyes off her.
He thought:Oh no.Is this Preeti applying fevicol on her body?why my eyes are always getting stuck to hers?
Preeti thought:Pandit..come say something about my looks like you said on our farewell day.
Pandit was silent.
Preeti:You want to say something?

Pandit:No.Why?
Preeti:I mean...nothing.
Pandit:Ok.But now I feel like saying something.
Preeti asked him eagerly:What?
Pandit:You look like a sweet doll now.

She blushed.

Preeti thought:Finally I could hear what i wished to hear from Pandit.

Manoj to Swati:I really missed you.
Swati:I too missed you a lot.
Manoj:I felt that my heart was not beating properly.
Swati:Oh what happened Munna?You have any heart problem?Did you diagnose it?
Manoj:Don't worry Swati.My heart was not beating properly as you were not with me.How can my heart beat normally in your absence?
Swati blushed:Now I am there with you.Your heart will beat properly.
Manoj smiled:Ya.
They both smiled at each other.

Manoj:Where is Naina?
Sameer was restless without seeing her.
Swati:She may be getting late because of her long make up session.
Ali looked at Sameer:Naina will come now Sameer.Have some patience.
Sameer became shy.Everyone giggled.
Riya:Naina has come.
Sameer was excited.His eyes shone seeing Naina.Her beauty was taking his breath away.Naina and Sameer were looking at each other in a sweet manner.They shared a sweet eye lock.
SAMEER:You look so cute in this dress.
She blushed.She smiled from the bottom of her heart.NAINA:You look very handsome.

SAMEER:So girls will look at me?
Naina got irritated and pinched his ear:When i am here you want other stupid girls to woo you?
Everybody laughed.
Preeti:Be careful Sameer.If any girl looks at you you will be handled by Naina like a police man handles a thief.Right Naina?
Everyone laughed.Sameer looked at Naina:Whoever looks at me I will look only at you Naina.
Naina smiled.Everyone smiled.
Manoj:Guys...we are Golden flies.First impression is the best impression.Let us go to our class room on time.
Riya:Guys...i am not a golden fly.So what should i do?Can i join you all?

She was dim.Ali felt sad for her.

Sameer:Today onwards you are also a Golden fly.Everyone smiled.Ali was the happiest one.Riya was very much excited.She could'nt believe it:Thanks a lot.I am so happy.
Ali held her closer happily.

Dragonflies are the notorious team in the college.All are scared of them.
They are Shakti,Siddanth and Ayesha.
They caught a new comer.
Shakti:What's your name?
She:Sanchi.
Siddanth:Shall we get her married?
Shakti:Why not?
Sanchi got scared.Ayesha gave her a garland.
Shakti pointed his finger at Sameer.
Sh:Go and put it around his neck.
She got nervous.

Sh:You know what would be the after effect if anyone does'nt obey dragon flies.Right?Go...
Sanchi got scared seeing his cruel eyes.She walked slowly towards Sameer.She looked at him with fear holding the garland with her shivering hands.
Sameer did'nt understand anything.
SAMEER:What?
Siddanth:We will tell you.We would like to see a wedding.So i asked Sanchi to marry you.

Golden flies were shocked.
Ayesha:I have dressed well to attend a wedding function.So don't delay it.

SAMEER:Who are you all?
Shakti:No body dares to ask us who we are.
Ayesha:Since they are new comers we can tell them who we are.We are dragon flies.Nobody can be smart with us.I am Ayesha.
Sh:I am Shakti.
Sid:I am Siddhant.
SAMEER:If you all want to see a wedding it's ok fine.We will show you all a wedding.

They smiled.Golden flies were wondering what Sameer is upto while Sanchi was nervous.Naina became insecure as she did'nt want this to take place between Sameer and Sanchi.
Sameer took the garland from Sanchi and put it around Naina's neck.

They were shocked.Naina and the other Golden flies were surprised.Sanchi was relieved.
Sameer held Naina closer to him:She is my girl.I married her.Happy to see a wedding?
The dragon flies got angry.
Sh:You tried to play with dragon flies?
SAMEER:If you all are dragon flies we are Golden flies.Nobody can be smart with us.You can enquire about us in our school.
The Golden flies had a victorious smile on their faces.They walked away.Sanchi ran away.
Aye:My foot!How could you both keep quiet when the Golden flies behaved like this with us?

Sid:Just because we kept quiet that does'nt mean that we are weak.
Shakti:We will not leave them simply.
Sameer and Naina stood in the class room .Naina looked at him.

Slowly Sameer looked at her.They exchanged sweet glances with each other thinking of their fake wedding.They blushed.

Sameer was coming downstairs.Accidently he saw Sanchi climbing the steps.Their eyes met each other's.S:Thankyou.
She became emotional:If you were not there,i would not have been able to escape from the dragon flies.I don't know how to thank you.SAMEER:No need of thanking me as the moment we met you we considered you as our friend.A friend helping a friend is not a big deal.Right?But Sanchi...you need to be more stronger.

She simply smiled.