Part 14

The final exams got over.
Shilpa:How was the Maths exam?

Preeti:It was easy Ma'am.
Kishan:How was the Chemistry exam?

Manoj:It was easy.
Kishore:What about the Physics exam?
PANDIT:That was tough.
Kishore:Why only the Physics exam was tough?

PANDIT:Because only young teachers' subjects are easy for me.
Sameer,Naina and the other Golden flies giggled.
Swati:PANDIT is impossible.Kishore fumed with anger:Badtameez!

They wrote 'The last day of school' on the black board.
Then they had photo session.Sushama:Students...get ready for the farewell party.Go dress up.
They all rushed to the dressing rooms to change their clothes.
The hall was decorated.Preeti wore a red saree and matching jewellery.PANDIT could'nt take his eyes off her.
Preeti blushed.
PANDIT:You look mature and beautiful in saree.Nobody will think that you are only 17. Preeti blushed.
Preeti:Really I look beautiful?

Pandit:Yes..beautiful like a rose flower.
She was blushing while he was smiling at her.Pandit thought:Why these days my eyes are stuck up to Preeti?Earlier why I didn't notice her looks?Preeti thought:Why these days Pandit's words are affecting me a lot?Manoj:Swati..why are you so pretty in saree?Swati:You liked it?Manoj:I loved it.Swati:Really?Manoj:Really.Swati:Lie.Manoj:Not a lie.Swati:No..lie.Manoj:No.They kept on arguing.Suddenly while moving he slipped and Swati caught him .Their eyes locked onto each other.The other Golden flies saw Manoj coming with Swati.Preeti:Swati looks so pretty in her saree.
PANDIT:Look at Manoj.He had a total make over.He does'nt look like a book worm now.Preeti:Ya...
PANDIT called Manoj:Hey Manoj...you look cool yaar.Stylish outfit.
Manoj:Really?It's Swati's selection.
PANDIT:No wonder.If you had selected the outfit you would have looked old today.
PANDIT,Preeti and Swati laughed.Manoj was embarrassed.
PANDIT:By the way where is your specs?
Manoj:I did'nt wear it as it does'nt match this outfit.
PANDIT:That's true.But without glasses you will be half blind and you will give Good-bye flying kiss to someone else,not Swati.
PANDIT,Swati and Preeti laughed.Manoj was embarrassed.
Manoj:Oh,i have worn contact lens.
PANDIT:My God!Anyways good decision to wear contact lens to avoid blunders.They smiled.
Ali was waiting for Riya.Riya came wearing a beautiful dress.Ali was surprised as he was also dressed in the same colour.
ALI:Riya!
RIYA:You had told me that you will this colour for the farewell party...so i bought this dress as i wanted us to be a perfect match for each other.How is my surprise?He smiled:Perfect!My Riya is always perfect.
She blushed.
Sameer came wearing white shirt with a back coat.He looked stylish.Naina wore n orange saree.She twirled around happily.

She looked simple,yet so beautiful and different that Sameer could'nt take his eyes off her.Naina did'nt know that Sameer's eyes were on her.Shefali came wearing a short black dress.Every boy was like "Wow!She is so hot"
Naina thought:Shefali is ravishing.Why is she so hot?Now Sameer will be bowled over by her appearance.
She became jealous of Shefali.Preeti:What happened Naina?Naina:Nothing.Se went near Shefali.
NAINA:You come with me?
SHEFALI:Why?
Naina took her to the dressing room.
SHEFALI:Why did you bring me here?
Naina:Actually Sushama Ma'am is cut up with your dressing style.You know she does'nt like her school students wearing such revealing clothes.So she told me to make you change your dress.
SHEFALI:But why did'nt she tell me directly if she was really cut up?
NAINA:She is so busy that she does'nt have time for that.So you change your dress.SHEFALI:But i don't have any other dress.
NAINA:It's ok.I have an extra dress too.That dress is better.It will look grand on you.
SHEFALI:But ...NAINA:Come on Shefali...Shefali wore Naina's dress and looked at the mirror.She smiled.
SHEFALI:Thank you Naina.I look better in this dress than the other dress.
Naina observed her properly.
Naina thought:My God!Now also she looks too good.So Sameer will have time only to look at her.I thought if she wears this simple dress she will look less attractive so that Sameer won't look at her.But my plan is a flop.She looks hot and stylish even in a simple dressAnyways atleast she is out of her revealing dress which attracts Sameer.

Sushama:Though you all were naughty you guys were very interesting.It's sad that we are going to lose such a nice batch.Anyways all the best for your future.

Kishore:I have gone crazy about the mischievous activities of the students.But i loved them.You all are my children.I am sad as i am going to get separated from my children.

The Golden flies tried hard to control their tears.
Shilpa became very emotional:I never thought that i would be so attached to you all.I will miss you all.I can't imagine a class room without you all.But it's a fact that we have to move on in our lives.We have to accept it.God bless you all.
While moving away from the mike she looked at Golden flies.The Golden flies were in tears.
Kishan:I am emotionally attached to this batch as they have helped me a lot.They gave me a new life.So when you all leave after the party i may cry secretly even though i am a man.The Golden flies wept along with Riya,Shefali and Arjun.
Sameer:We should not cry Golden flies.We all will study in the same college.
Manoj:Yes,Golden flies will always be with each other.
Ali:We will never get separated.
Swati:Our friendship is that strong.
Riya:Wherever you all join i will also be there.
Arjun:We wish we were also Golden flies like you all.
Shefali:Yes.We envy your friendship.The Golden Flies smiled.Kishan:There is a happy news.Your dear Shilpa Ma'am and I are getting married during the vacation.Shilpa was blushing.Everyone clapped hands.Kishan:We invite all of you for our wedding functions.Shilpa:We will be waiting for all of you.Sameer:Sure.We will not miss it.Naina:We all will be there.Preeti:We will rock it.Pandit:We will have a lot of fun there.Ali:We will be there to do decorations.Manoj:You both need any help..we will be there.Swati:We are waiting for your wedding.Kishan and Shilpa blushed.They all took photographs.
They got up to part their ways.Arjun,Ali,Riya,Manoj,Swati,Preeti,Swati walked out fast.Sameer and Naina were slow.They were looking at each other with pain.
Sameer thought:Before leaving the school i want to tell you that i love you Naina.
SHEFALI:Sameer!
Sameer looked at her.Naina thought:Because of Shefali,i can't even spend the last few moments in the school with Sameer.
Sameer went towards Shefali.She whispered in his ears:Since you found out that there is nothing between Arjun and Naina go tell her that you love her.Before leaving the school itself you should tell her that.Otherwise it will be too late.
Naina became jealous seeing Shefali whispering in Sameer's ears.She just walked out in anger.Suddenly Sameer held her hand.She looked at him:Sameer!
SAMEER:I want to tell you something.Naina thought:Is he going to say about him and Shefali?Naina was irritated.NAINA:Tell me what.
SAMEER:That is...that is...
He just stammered.Shefali came.Shefali:I will tell it as Sameer does'nt have the courage to tell that to you.He has the courage to tell anything to his favourite best friend except this.
Naina was confused.She thought:What is this Shefali going to say?
SHEFALI:You know Naina..on Valentine's day he was with me.
Naina's face became dull.Naina thought:I know that.That's how my heart broke.
SHEFALI:But he was talking only about you.I hope you understood everything now.Now let Sameer complete it.Bye.Naina could'nt believe it.She looked at Sameer.He bent his eye balls.
She remembered Sameer lifting up her skirt and applying ointment on her knees and carrying her to the sick room looking at her eyes deeply.She smiled.

Dil yeh kaheta hai kanon mein tere
Thoda karib aa ke bahon mein tere
Dhire se mai ek baat kahu
kyaa

Slowly he raised his eye brows and looked at her.Seeing her smile he also smiled.

I love you, i love you

Slowly he held her hands.She was shy.

Dil yeh kaheta hai kanon mein tere
Thoda karib aa ke bahon mein tere
Dhire se main ek baat kahu
kyaa..?

SAMEER:I want you Naina.
She blushed:I also want you Sameer.

I love you, i love you

SAMEER:Let us be with each other through out our life.I love you.Naina was very happy:Yes Sameer,we should be with each other through out our life.I also love you.

Main chum lu yeh lab Tere
tu pas aane de
Main chum lu yeh lab Tere
tu pas aane de
Dhadak raha hai dil meraa
Tu dur jane de
Mujhako aise tadapao naa
Mujhako aise bahekao naa

They shared a romantic magical eye lock.

Dil yeh kaheta hai kanon mein tere
Thoda karib aa ke bahon mein teri
Dhire se main ek bat kahua
KYA
I love you I love you
I love you i love you

They stood very close to each other.They smiled enjoying the present moment of love.

Khushbu udi hava Chali
sama badal gaya
Khushbu udi hava Chali
sama badal gaya
Tujhase meri nazar Mili
toh dil machal gaya
Dhadakan meri kya gati hai
Yeh raaz e vafa batlati hai
Dil yeh kahata hai kanon mein tere
Thoda karib aa ke bahon mein teri
Dhire se main ek baat kahu kyaa
I love you, i love you

As Shefali informed ,the other Golden flies had reached there to witness this beautiful moment.They clapped their hands.Sameer and Naina were blushing.

Dil yeh kahata hai kanon mein tere
Thoda karib aa ke bahon mein teri
Dhire se main ek baat kahu kyaa
I love you, i love you

- phool aur kaante