Chapter 4: Rollin' Rollin'

****************************

CHAPTER 4: ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

****************************

Sakura narrowed her eyes to scan a big white paper posted on bulletin board in front of her. The white paper contained the list of the name of the students that failed the physics test yesterday. She let out a groan after finding 'Miyawaki Sakura' was written there.

"Welcome to the club, Sis." Yena extended her hand to Sakura. Sakura lightly pushed her hand away.

"That's a club I never wished to join."

"Okay, that means our study gang in our class, all of us, have to take the remedial test tomorrow. I guess Chaeyeon also failed?" Yuri asked Sakura. Sakura nodded.

"WAIT. TOMORROW??" Yena left her jaw open wide. Sakura nodded again.

"THAT BITCH!"

"Hey, mind your word. Someone might listening...." Yujin lightly tap Yena's shoulder.

"If only we properly studied for the test and not listening to Yena's useless gossip about Ms. Soyou's affair..." Sakura said in regret.

"Hey, you'll never know when the info will come in handy. Maybe we have to blackmail her someday." Yena defended herself.

"No, Guys. If only you did YOUR own homework instead of always leaving it to me and Nako. See where it brought us? We passed the test." Yujin sighed.

"Naah... It's because Ms. Yoonjeong gave your class easier test." Yena commented without even looking at Yujin. Yujin sent her a glaring look.

"Where's Hyewon? She's still looking at the board? I think I saw her name." right after Yuri said that Hyewon came back from looking at the bulletin board.

"How is it?" Sakura asked Hyewon. Hyewon raised her shoulder.

"I just wanted to make sure Ms Yoonjeong didn't forget to put my name there."

Sakura chuckled.

"So, where should we study?" Sakura then asked the gang.

"Not in the last cafe. I'm sure that cafe brought us bad luck. I'm still having nightmare from that mask ornament." Yena murmured.

"Your gossips brought us bad luck." Yujin commented. Yena sent her a glaring look.

"How about the cafe from two weeks ago? The RE cafe? The coffee's good and we really need caffeine today." Hyewon gave a suggestion.

"Sounds good. The atmosphere's kinda quiet too." Sakura nodded.

"Well, good luck then. As long as Yena doesn't start talking everything will be fine for you guys." Yujin raised her fist toward her friends.

"Ganbatte, Girls!"

"OH MY GOD! Wait, wait, wait, wait!!" suddenly Yuri shouted in panic.

Everyone looked at Yuri.

"The chemistry homework from two weeks ago?? IT'S ALSO DUE TOMORROW!!"

There's a moment of silence.

Sakura, Hyewon, Yena and Yuri shifted their look toward Yujin simultaneously without saying a word.

"...YOU GUYS NEVER LEARN ANYTHING, DO YOU?!?!"

The RE cafe's location actually is not far from the school, but it's located inside a narrow backstreet between two buildings, trapped by the concrete jungle. The girls kinda surprised when Hyewon brought them there, they never knew such a good place exist. Even though the entrance is in a rather dark alley, the inside is surprisingly spacious and bright. The cafe has a speciality in coffee, but they also serve many kinds of pastry and bakery. It's a perfect place to study or doing homework for the girls, or to be exact for Yujin and Nako.