Chapter 6: To Reach You

***************************

CHAPTER 6: TO REACH YOU

***************************

Sakura just wandered around aimlessly, not knowing what to do or where to go. But she knew she couldn't just sit somewhere or go home, because she knew she'll think about Chaeyeon by the time she sit idly. She suddenly felt a familiar street. She even couldn't realize that she already passed a few blocks.

Wait, why am I getting close and closer to school. School also the last place I want to visit right now.

Sakura was about to turned her back when she saw the alley that leading to RE Cafe.

Hyewon and I had a conversation about Chaeyeon at that time.

Again, Chaeyeon. Can't I really escape from thinking Chaeyeon right now??

She walked closer to the place where she was standing when she had a conversation with Hyewon. She couldn't know why. Maybe because at the same time she also thinking about Hyewon. She had a lot of questions on her mind. Why did Hyewon ask her that? What is she to Chaeyeon? What's with the basketball match between them two?

She didn't know how long she stood there doing nothing like a lost kid. Suddenly she felt her stomach growling. That's understandable because she left them without eating her food and she spent more than an hour just walking without destination.

Sakura pushed the door to the RE Cafe. She squinted her eyes a little, adjusting from standing in the dark too long to entering a bright indoor. The cafe's quiet, more than usual. There are only three customers, an older couple sitting in the middle of the room and a girl sitting alone in the corner.

It's the girl sitting alone that instantly caught her attention. Her slim figure fit perfectly with the black turtleneck and skinny denim pants she's wearing. Her straight long hair was hanging loose around her shoulder. It's none other than Hyewon.

Sakura walked to her table. Sensing someone standing beside her table, Hyewon raised her head. How she would never expect seeing Sakura in front of her right now. She blinked her eyes in surprise.

"Sakura... what... what are you doing here..."

After just stood there in silence for seconds Sakura began to speak,

"No. What are YOU doing here."

"I-I..." Hyewon tried to find a word when she saw the looks on Sakura's face. As if she could understand what Sakura have gone through, she suddenly made a calm soft voice.

"Come on... sit down here, Sakura."

Sakura sat opposite of Hyewon without saying a thing.

"Croissant?" Hyewon pushed her plate to Sakura. Sakura just nodded and took one, still without saying a word.

"Good, isn't it." Hyewon smiled after Sakura took a bite on the croissant.

"They didn't have it last time we're here. And it's really really good. Glad I ordered."

"...yeah. It's really good." Sakura finally spoke.

"Hyewon..."

"Yeah?"

She should ask about Chaeyeon now.