???

#########################################

WARNING: READER DISCRETION ADVISED

This is a different story in different genre and has a Mature rating. Contains reference to violence, non-graphic sexual reference, and mild profanity.

#########################################

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

#########################################

************************

02. BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

************************

"Miss Ozawa, wait! Miss Ozawa!!"

A young guy in a uniform hurried himself out of a building, trying to catch a woman that had left earlier. Hearing a faint voice that's calling her name between the noise of the music she heard through her earphone, the young woman stopped walking. She turned to see who was it that had just called her. The young guy approached her.

"I apologize to disturb you, Miss Ozawa... but this early afternoon Miss Han entrusted this package to me before she went home, and said to give it to you when you're leaving. I'm really sorry, I'd just remembered when you had left through the gate..." The young guy bowed down and handed a small package to the young woman.

The young woman smiled as she took the package from the young guy's hand. She narrowed her eyes to read the name written on the young guy's name plate under his security guard badge, an extra effort she had to do at this late hour even though she's wearing her round glasses.

"Thank you... Ramirez."

Ramirez nodded full of smile and a light heart.

The young woman inspected the thing she had just received, a package in the size of half a shoe box, wrapped in a way that's anything but tidy. Duct tapes were all over the places and the only writing on the package was a hand drawn caricature of a short haired girl, grinning ear to ear, using a black marker.

Ramirez watched the young woman with full of admiration. He already knew the young woman, Ozawa Sakura, since before he worked as a security guard in the headquarter of the biggest company in the world, Shinwa Tech Corp. He saw her online when she gave a talk about data science in a popular annual conference about education and technology. He had never thought that the 32 years old data scientist was the Head of Data Science Department at "The Great Shinwa", and among the youngest heads of any department in Shinwa's 50 years' history. With a shoulder-length light reddish brown hair, an earphone dangling beside her long side-swept bangs, a combination of hooded varsity jacket and dark denim pants with a shoulder backpack, the skinny young looking woman was the type that no one would've guessed she had a prestigious position inside Shinwa Tech. The only part that perhaps gave her "nerdy job" away was a round glasses that decorated her big round eyes.

"Miss Han also said that she needs the response right away."

The young woman turned her gaze from the package to Ramirez.

"Ramirez... you're a new security in here, right?" She made a warm smile.

"Yes, Miss Ozawa."

"Well, I don't know if they've already told you this, but Yena hates it when someone call her with her real name. So, next time call her Yena, okay? And you can just call me Sakura. Everyone does."