Revelations (part 1)

You know, you can't always get what you want. when I woke up this morning, all I wanted was to put my head back under my covers and go back to sleep.

Yep, a lazy day, that is what I wanted. However, today I needed to get up, get dressed, and start to pack up the belongings of my parents house. 

It had been nearly a month since I buried my parents, and I had decided to sell the old family home, 6 bedrooms were unnecessary especially since there is now only me.

The last thing I need was to worry about the enormous bills, that it took to run this place. Not to mention the fact that, I am about to start another year of my residency.

Yes i am going to be Doctor Lucy Bartholy.

As I am about to get out of bed, as all memories from last night come flooding back, four old friends of mine, I had not seen in nearly 4 whole years 

Adam, who taught me to surf, and play the drums  

Colin, a computer genius who taught me more than a few tricks lets call it, and to play the guitar. 

Matt, who not only taught me how to fix my in car, but how to fight and defend myself if I ever need to. 

Last but never ever least Darryl, Matt's older twin brother, who taught me to not only drift, but a few other things too, but we will come back to that later.

Doris, Adam and Colin had a gig in a bar not far from mine last night, so they dragged me out to drink with Matt.

There words, stop mopping around we miss you, and now we can all actually legally drink together.

So move your ass or we will come up to your room and drag you into a very freezing cold shower, Adam said 

and we will choose your outfit to wear, and i can guarantee, you won't look pretty that's a promise and that's before, we do your makeup and hair, oh it will get worse, you know we ain't kidding luce. Says Colin

We've done it before and we will do into again. Adam says, laughing with Colin. Then my mind goes blank after that. 

Oh man drinking lots of however many, double jack and cokes. I suddenly hear "Morning doll".

Please, please, tell me, I didn't do, what I think I did! As I look beneath the covers, yep.... no clothes on, great, just great.

I sleep with one of my oldest best friends. He looks at me grining ear to ear, and for the 1st time in my life, I'm praying so hard that this is one of my stupid nightmares.

I can not bare the idea of losing Adam, that's why, I didn't go there, many years before, many chances and opportunities. he kisses me on the cheek.

Fuck... I say to myself. "Morning, did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby" he gives me a cheeky grin, before grabbing hold of me pulling me closer to his chest, and kissing me. "You were amazing last night, I didn't think you liked me that way" he gives me one of his unique smiles sending my heart racing.

Oh fuck, I'm in trouble now, no going back. Oh fuck it, I say to myself as I kiss him back.

I slowly move my hand down his chest, oh boy, oh boy he's been working out, a lot since I last saw him and he moved to New York with Colin, Doris, Matt and Daryl. 

The only things, that I have been doing is studying, partying hard, surfing with my friends, sex and.... I'm not ready to talk about it just yet.

Yeah, yeah, call me what you like, but as most doctors and lots of phycologists recommend getting your 5 a day.