Trust issues

Darryl's point of view

After returning back to the villa with Lucy, she went to get a swim, i get distracted from work after an hour or two nd go out watching her swim in tht bikini, one thing leads tk nother and we end up in her bed. I can't help but smile at this fact.but unfortunately my phone rings I leave her as she  tries to get some sleep, I decided to hover around nearby, just making sure she could sleep knowing, that I am not too far away.

Every day I worry tremendously about her more and more, especially after hearing this Jake guy mention about those tablets she's been taking, I wonder what damage they have done, and the effects her coming off them.

I'm took out of my thoughts by Matt entering the villa with Colin in toe, where is she Darryl? he asks loudly raising his voice annoyed.

I place my one finger to my lips shh. .. I say pointing a finger upstairs, as he storms off towards the kitchen with Colin following.

Adam not with you an all, I am suprised, I say sarcastically as I am trying to keep the noise to a minimum.

Not funny Darryl, Colin says frowning, we don't want to involve him if it's not necessary, now what happened?

Oh wow... Colin, look at you taking charge, I turn to the glass cabinet next to the kitchen counter, grabbing 3 cups to make coffee, and laughdoing so.

For god sakes Darryl, what the hell happened? Matt says getting louder

She got some bad news, she got angry wanted to take it out on something, she thought it would be better to be one of your bags at the gym rather than someone's face, I say grabbing matt's face and smirking before letting go to serve up some coffee.

And her tablets where are they? I shrug my shoulders, I think to myself I know exactly where they are, but not for me to say let alone give you access, I say to myself.

Matt gets annoyed and pushes me against the kitchen island with a hard slam, I know you know a lot more than you are letting on, he says grabbing my throat tightly, what is she hiding and who's orders was she following?

I just stare at him, saying absolutely nothing, as Colin tries to pull him back.

We have a right to know too Darryl, she's our best mate not just yours, for better or for worse remember, he says holding up his ring that matches there's.

Lucy's point of view

I wake up at 6pm to the loud voices of Darryl, Matt and Colin downstairs, I quickly get up and grab a shower. 

Changing into red lace lingerie, shoving on a pair of wet look leggings, a black vest top with guns and Roses logo on which is now 3 sizes too big, thanks to those tablets giving me literally no appetite, and shove on a pair of black leather ankle boots which are the 1st to hand. 

I scrape my wet hair back into a ponytail, as I make my way down to the kitchen, not bothering with any makeup right now with the conversation getting louder especially matt's voice saying and her tablets where are they? 

I know you know a lot more than you are letting on, what is she hiding and who's orders was she following?

I see matt with his hands around darryl's neck, and Colin not being able to stop him. I grab one of matt's arms twisting it behind his back pulling him away, enough I say through gritted teeth.