No matter where you go or turn, you will always end up at home.

Nicolae's point of view

I woke up this morning reaching over to grab Lucy,  but the beds already empty, but I could not have long missed her.

I can smell her scent all over the room, her sweet perfume is sent straight to my nose, even her just being here, the smell of her on my pillow,  her scent makes my heart race quicker.

I decide to get up grab a quick shower, so I jump out of bed and make my way down to see her, she is probably in the kitchen cooking.

Not 2 minutes since getting dressed, I hear drogo arguing with jade, there voices getting gradually louder and louder.

Drogo: Lucy was right, me and you should never have happened, it was a mistake.

Jade: drogo, please don't say that, j-just look how far we've come..

Drogo: no, your one of the nanny's, and if this carries on, you will get sacked, it's in your contract you signed you knew the rules, as did i.

I make my way down the hall as I see drogo head towards the stairs.

Jade: please we can fix this, just don't walk away, she sighs as the front door slam shut.

Jade, me and Lucy want a word later. I say to her as I pass I  front if her

Jade: Yeah if course nicolae, she places her head down and retreats to her room.

I carry on down stairs, but it's quite, too quite, no sound, not even the smell of food cooking, I step into the lounge to retieve my book, I see a note on top from Lucy. 

Gone shopping, need more coffee beans, and bits to make breakfast, back soon,

love L xx

I can't help but smirk, least she left a message, I decide to sit in my favorite chair and read for a little while, I knew it probably won't be long till the next thing that i need fix, just wish Lucy was here everyone seems to listen to her.

I guess I was right 20 minutes later, lorrie storms in like a tornado, stomping her feet, and arms crossed in front of me.

She won't play with me, what's the point of her being here? Where is Lucy she always plays with me.

I look up from my book trying not to laugh at the way she is sulking right now.

Jade has the morning off lorrie, and Lucy has nipped to the supermarket, she will be back soon, ( I try to think what Lucy would say to her.) why don't you go and see what you want to wear to go shopping with Lucy this afternoon. She starts jumping up and down clapping, (I think I got that one right on target for a distraction) she runs of at top speed, I shout walk don't run lorrie, I hear her giggling.

As Peter walks in not 2 minutes later, and stays stood in the door way waiting for my attention.

Yes Peter, I say closing my book and placing it in the table placing my hands in my lap.

Have you sorted anything for Lucy's birthday next month? He looks down at his shoes as if they are suddenly really interesting.

I've had a few idea's but nothing concrete why? I say smiling, knowing fully well he obviously has an idea.

I was thinking something based on the 1920's, she loves that era, she's been reading books on that time again, I think she'd like it, he finishes and walks off.

Hmmm... brilliant idea Peter, thanks. I shout, knowing he would of heard me anyway.

I make my way to my office/study and start looking at bits to produce a party, but the question is, who do I invite? well apparently, Matt and Darryl are coming to see the twins for there birthday, so I can speak to them.